[ROM][GEN-2] Complete Android Experience 2.3.4

Guest Sami Beck

Guest hlubepet

Can the users please update me on following:

1) tethering

2)GPS - accuracy

3) bluetooth - connectivity

4) wifi-fix (the legendary issue!)

5) pink scroll bars - still there or gone?

Are all these working without force closes? I've tweaked my current ROM to get all these + speed and smoothness. Don't want to do it all over again :) Downloaded the ROM, but will download once someone gives a little feedback.

I know it's too early, but any noticable battery drain while in stand by?

just tried co-pilot outside, working ok, without any issue

Guest atillaahun

I'm also very curious about some "legendary issues" :) previous GB leak had, whether they fixed in this official kernel based one.

- notifications about e-mails in sleeping mode via WiFi?

- LED notifications in sleeping mode?

- native SIP calls through WiFi & 3G?

Edited by atillaahun

Guest cicciopuzzo

The theme mounted in this rom is that in the pictures? The battery icon is blue with the number of level? These is the possibility to have the icon green, without level, like the native gingerbread? Thanks

And what about the reboot when turn on the bluetooth??

Edited by cicciopuzzo

Guest hlubepet

The theme mounted in this rom is that in the pictures? The battery icon is blue with the number of level? These is the possibility to have the icon green, without level, like the native gingerbread? Thanks

And what about the reboot when turn on the bluetooth??

read it again, Ive wrote that on my device WHEN IVE OVERCLOCKED TO MAX, 806MHZ it was stable, but Ive only get reboot when Ive turned on bluetooth, he was asking about stability when overclocked to 806mhz

and about theme.. sure its possible, but i will do "my theme", not original green...

Guest rockstarszzzz

I don't really know what do you mean. Didn't notice any pink :blink:

Thanks a lot! Flashed it - am well happy with this ROM!

And I will totally agree with rest of the comments about speed - it's the fastest and fluidest Gingerbread.

The theme mounted in this rom is that in the pictures? The battery icon is blue with the number of level? These is the possibility to have the icon green, without level, like the native gingerbread? Thanks<br sab="782"><br sab="783">And what about the reboot when turn on the bluetooth??

It's got blue battery icon with number. But CAE 1.1 will have that fixed as per earlier posts. Bluetooth works fine! That comment refered to 'overclocking to 750+' and use of bluetooth.

Can i update from GSF 21 to CAE just wiping cache?

No, go for a full wipe if you want bug free experience.

about theme.. sure its possible, but i will do "my theme", not original green...

am working on black and white theme :)

No this is a totally new ROM.

Forget everything that was CAE before.

Thanks ... i'm trying to install it after I get back to Gen1 to test something.

It seems whatever I try , ... if I enable 3G mobile data , and I work with gps (maps) mly connection gets

lost and nothing from internet and gps works anymore.

Very handy if you are on a festival :angry:

This was not the first time yesterday , so I had to some things out.

It seems if I disable 3G , it works OK

Only maps doesn't show a map , only a blank gridded background with my location arrow flashing :o

I hope CAE 1.0 get's something done from my blade, now I know I can't use G3 if I want to know where I am . :D

Guest Mushroom_Lord

To support Sami...ish :P

I have this: http://www.mediafire.com/?c63eknwke32537c

Its a windwos phone 7 theme, which, I *think* works with most gingerbread ROMs, eg, Cm7, and Gsf are known to work..

Its a metamorph format but I recommend using Zipthemer to install it, its much easier. Make sure you are using edify in zipthemer, then reboot into recovery to install the theme...

Hope it works, I am downloading this ROM right now to test it myself, but I have the slowest download speeds ever :P

Guest rockstarszzzz

The rom looks good but why my phone heats up very? ohmy.gifWhen i use it for 1-2 min. becomes very hot.Whit GSF i'm not have such a problem.Any? blink.gif

It's opposite for me. My phone heated up on CM7 and GSF without overclocking. This one I've over clocked to 748 - no heating at all. Cold like stone.