• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

SoftwareEngineer

SoftwareEngineer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:Acer Stream
Hey All of You is any of you tried to Installed Acer Liquid ROm on Acer Stream Because both of them Having Same Specification But Liquid having CyanogenMod 7 and Stream is only on Froyo 2.2

Hope to See any thing Interesting?

SoftwareEngineer

SoftwareEngineer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
I am thinking that it will be posible using A1 tool to download Liquid rom to Stream Easily Posted Image

SoftwareEngineer

SoftwareEngineer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Hey Dont try to Download Acer Liquid to Acer stream i tried and i bricked my phone Posted Image but after lots of try now i am able to unbricked it to its orignal statePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image Yes I did it and thank God Back to Its original PositionPosted Image

79pepo

79pepo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Devices:Acer Stream S110
I did it too then I went back to froyo but I lost signal on network I tink Qcn file is changed is working just outside in the building is poor signalPosted Image do you know how to fix it????

Hey Dont try to Download Acer Liquid to Acer stream i tried and i bricked my phone Posted Image but after lots of try now i am able to unbricked it to its orignal statePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image Yes I did it and thank God Back to Its original PositionPosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users