• Please log in to reply
176 replies to this topic

RLP06

RLP06

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Devices:Orange Monte Carlo
I'm on the step where you need to unlock the bootloader, but the HTCdev.com page keeps saying that I'm not logged in even after putting my login in a number of times...

Elfuente

Elfuente

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Devices:htc Flyer
People my htc flyer stucks in a bootloop after I tryd to roll back to Gingerbread. I have a wifi only. The flyer starts with fastboot and immediately reboots.

please I really need support to get the flyer work again.

The last step before the loop was "fastboot oem lock"

Edited by Elfuente, 07 November 2011 - 10:24 AM.

Elfuente

Elfuente

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
thanks in advance!

Edited by Elfuente, 07 November 2011 - 10:44 AM.

kego

kego

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:HTC Flyer
Hello,

I suggest to visit xda developer's forum with HTC Flyer. I could make a proper update to HC and then could successfully roll back to GB. There are some experienced users who solved already faced problems by beginners.

http://forum.xda-dev...play.php?f=1020

Elfuente

Elfuente

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
After the step 15

"Flash your device's recovery with the patched-to-work-with-new-hboot revolutionary recovery - 'fastboot flash recovery revolutionary-cwm-4.0.1.4-flyer.hboot0010.img"

The flyer doesn´t boot anymore in recovery. I ca go to Bootloader or Fastboot. No adb possible. When I try normal boot, Fyler stucks in White Htc logo.

To run ruu for going back to GB is not possible because I get an Error "Battery less than 30%" after charging the fyer all night

please I need help guys.

thanks a lot

ashyk36

ashyk36

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:x1
is there a guide for dummies to do this? I've never done anything like this before but i am interested however the guide doesnt make any sense to me.

Thank you in advance

PaulOBrien

PaulOBrien

It's My Party

• Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,369 posts
  • Devices:All the Nexus!
  • Twitter:@paulobrien
Updated to 3.48.405.1

P

You can follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/paulobrien / Follow MoDaCo on Twitter - http://twitter.com/modaco

Want to donate? MoDaCo is raising money for the Multiple Sclerosis society.

Posted Image

jmboettger

jmboettger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:HTC Flyer
MD5 of stock-hc-flyer-system-3.48.405.1.zip fails i always get A82F05D28BD4D02BF546A2144CBA8963 and not ae610dd4ee709c1122c3c55f056c8f42 is ist maybe not completely uploaded?
(Downloades 3 times and checked 3 times as well)

Thx Jakob

Edited by jmboettger, 10 November 2011 - 02:16 PM.

PaulOBrien

PaulOBrien

It's My Party

• Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,369 posts
reuploading system zip...

P

You can follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/paulobrien / Follow MoDaCo on Twitter - http://twitter.com/modaco

Posted Image

Elfuente

Elfuente

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Size of the Honeycomb stock-hc-flyer-system-3.48.405.1.zip is only 329,520 MB
in comparison with stock-hc-flyer-system-3.41.405.1.zip 491,597 MB

and isn´t there after step 18 in the instructions a step missing?
install zip from sd card?

thanks

PaulOBrien

PaulOBrien

It's My Party

• Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,369 posts
System zip link updated! :)

P

Posted Image

Deerhunter48

Deerhunter48

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Devices:Desire, Flyer, GNex
Hi Paul,

is a direct update possible from 3.41.405.x to 3.48.405.x by flashing only the "stock-hc-flyer-system-3.48.405.1.zip"?

Thanx, Achim

Bye, Deerhunter

DigitalMD

DigitalMD

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hi Paul,

is a direct update possible from 3.41.405.x to 3.48.405.x by flashing only the "stock-hc-flyer-system-3.48.405.1.zip"?

Thanx, Achim

Depending on your model Flyer, it may not work, since there is a new radio and boot image. For example doing this on a wifi only Flyer will result in the wifi no longer working. A full install is recommended because functionality is unknown otherwise.

Deerhunter48

Deerhunter48

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Devices:Desire, Flyer, GNex

Depending on your model Flyer, it may not work, since there is a new radio and boot image. For example doing this on a wifi only Flyer will result in the wifi no longer working. A full install is recommended because functionality is unknown otherwise.

I know, that there are new versions of the radio and the boot image. It's the same as with other Android devices - where it sometimes doesn't matter. So - do really know that a full install is recommended or do you only think it may be better?

Bye, Deerhunter

MetaDude

MetaDude

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Nexus One, HTC Flyer
Can someone list the changes between leak 2 and Leak 3. I've got leak 2 working and it's pretty good. So I want to know if its worth going through the hastle of down grading to GB and then back up to HC leak 3.

Thanks

DigitalMD

DigitalMD

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

I know, that there are new versions of the radio and the boot image. It's the same as with other Android devices - where it sometimes doesn't matter. So - do really know that a full install is recommended or do you only think it may be better?

I can only tell you that on the wifi only US model it works to flash just the system image and the boot image for leak 3

Edited by DigitalMD, 11 November 2011 - 05:04 AM.

DigitalMD

DigitalMD

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Can someone list the changes between leak 2 and Leak 3. I've got leak 2 working and it's pretty good. So I want to know if its worth going through the hastle of down grading to GB and then back up to HC leak 3.

Thanks

no, there are no change logs available, these are leaks so we don't get documentation
. I assume these are just bug fixes / performance improvement

Edited by DigitalMD, 11 November 2011 - 05:03 AM.

budalica

budalica

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:samsung galaxy tab + HTC HD2

It is NOT a good idea to try this on the WiFi Flyer at this time until we have a confirmed success (as per post 1!)

P

I have wifi bestbuy 16 gb white us flyer and I flashed the second HC , but I did not like the fact that Absoulute system tools and superuser Toolbox don't work . I like to keep changing things like fonts and top bar and few other things every little while and for that I use those 2 apps , but they are not running . Oh and bluetooth was giving me trouble .
When I connect with my mac the Browse device disconnects wright away , I can't transfer files in bluetooth , and when I watch movie with bluetooth headset the sound is 2 sec behind
I restored to stock with brighstarus stock rom

Edited by budalica, 11 November 2011 - 01:33 PM.

Dacoco

Dacoco

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Is it possible to root the 10 Nov 3.48.405.1 or is it already rooted?

Does Fastboot (i mean the fastboot which boots the flyer up faster) work? How long does it take to boot?

Thanks!

budalica

budalica

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:samsung galaxy tab + HTC HD2

People my htc flyer stucks in a bootloop after I tryd to roll back to Gingerbread. I have a wifi only. The flyer starts with fastboot and immediately reboots.

please I really need support to get the flyer work again.

The last step before the loop was "fastboot oem lock"

It happened to me too . Download brighstarus RUU and just run it http://www.filefacto...4116_signed.exe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users