How to boot up phone asfter a freeze without taking out battery?

Guest Navie

Guest tilal6991

That's cool ...thanks.

There is a way. There is a small buttton beside the hole through which you can see the led. Pressing that button will reboot your phone.

There is a way. There is a small buttton beside the hole through which you can see the led. Pressing that button will reboot your phone.

I knew someone like you would have an answer...I was expecting that to be you :D ...I found the button that reboots the phone, however...the cover needs to be removed to get to it :) ...the whole reason I wanted to boot another way was so I didn't have to remove the cover, its cool though and thanks tital6991 :)

How about telling the phone to reboot instead of crashing when it decides to crash?

Edited by Navie

Guest tilal6991

I knew someone like you would have an answer...I was expecting that to be you ...I found the button that reboots the phone, however...the cover needs to be removed to get to it ...the whole reason I wanted to boot another way was so I didn't have to remove the cover, its cool though and thanks tital6991

How about telling the phone to reboot instead of crashing when it decides to crash?

Haven't found one without removing the cover. The problem us the cover becomes really lose - I presume this is why you don't want to remove it.

Haven't found one without removing the cover. The problem us the cover becomes really lose - I presume this is why you don't want to remove it.

Yeah, that's the reason why, I have noticed that the cover doesn't click into place in 1/2 places on the bottom sides of the phone without applying good pressure, however I have found a way to boot the phone only if it crashes/freezes as stated in post #64 in this thread http://android.modac...te/page__st__60

Oh...and some guy needs help in the thread I just linked, post #69 :)

Edited by Navie