ZTE blade stuck in bootloop (cyanogenmod 7.0.3)

Guest lolcatz

Guest lolcatz

I recently flashed cyanogenmod 7.0.3 in my ZTE blade (Orange San Francisco) with the latest version of Clockworkmod recovery . All was good until I plugged my phone in to charge. After checking on my phone, it turned out my phone had turned off, but the LEDs for the home button, go back button and menu were all on.

After turning it on, I got the android logo for Clockworkmod recovery and got to the Cyanogenmod logo but after leaving my phone it stays loike this with the Cyanogen logo and the arrow turning continuously.

Please Help !!!

It's stuck in bootup!!! and am REALLY worried Help!!!

Similar thing happened to me and this is how I solved it:

1. Are you sure that you have a GEN2 phone? As I understand it cyanogen is only for GEN2 now. I got the similar problem when I tried a GEN2 ROM. I guess the best thing would be if Clockwork only listed ROMS that works on your phone, i.e. incl generation not only phone model. But as they say, even the sun has its spots.
  2. My phone is GEN1 and I tried the Japanese Jellyfish RLS9 provided by Kallt Kaffe (Mest för att kaffe är gott). (See e.g. this list for GEN1 ROMS: http://android.modaco.com/topic/329856-02may-roms-current-known-available-roms-for-the-zte-blade-gen1/)
  3. It worked, BUT I could not install anything. I always got an error saying that there wasn't enough memory available. After alot of searching, trial and error I found out that the reason was my secondary partion on the SD card (which I previously created for Link2SD). To solve this problem. Boot into clockwork and select to mount the secondary partition (think the option was something like "mount ext"). Or if you want you can remove the partition completely with Clockwork or e.g. MiniTool (http://www.partitionwizard.com/free-partition-manager.html)
  4. Good luck and hope this at least gave you some ideas on how to solve the problem

I think in this instance gen1/gen2 is not the issue. CM7 had a charging bug, and I think this may be an instance of it. You should unplug the phone, take out battery for a few secs, put battery back in, try booting in clockworkmod, clear dalvik cache, try booting again. Best to install a newer version of CM7.