flashing the custom rom ?

Guest AndySweeney

Guest AndySweeney

so i installed recovery but im finding it difficult to get into recovery mode what is it actually ?

i hold in the keys vol -+ - focus - power but it just boots up as normal ive put the rom.zip on the sd card but dont know what to do now do i need the acer download tool im currently on 2.3.4 so im really confused

Guest AndySweeney

No you must have usb plug-out

Recovery look like this

post-724294-0-89951500-1315422118_thumb.

i cant get into recovery atall im on android 2.3.4 build number 3.027.01_emea_gen1 ? ive installed recovery mt 2.2 and to do this i just hit install recovery do i need to install the fast boot etc aswell ?

Guest vikings123

i cant get into recovery atall im on android 2.3.4 build number 3.027.01_emea_gen1 ? ive installed recovery mt 2.2 and to do this i just hit install recovery do i need to install the fast boot etc aswell ?

If you already installed Vache's Recovery v2.2, you can go to the directory where you put the unzipped Recovery v2.2 (should be something like RecoveryMT-2.2) and use an editor to create a batch file

Enter the following line (you may just copy and paste) into that batch file.

adb reboot recovery

Save and close the editor.

You may double check if you have it right.

Then you can just run that batch file to enter recovery.

Guest vikings123

If you already installed Vache's Recovery v2.2, you can go to the directory where you put the unzipped Recovery v2.2 (should be something like RecoveryMT-2.2) and use an editor to create a batch file

adb reboot recovery

Guest davidevinavil

adb reboot recovery

ADB REBOOT RECOVERY doesn't work with stock rom because of secured boot..

Only with unsecure boot you'll be able to access to recovery via ADB ;)

First time you enter into recovery you must use button combo with unplugged USB cable

Edited by davidevinavil