Phone keeps shutting down randomly

Guest asmarinian

Guest asmarinian

Well, not exactly randomly, I think it only shuts down when the screen has timed out (plugged in or no). It turns back on after I take out the battery and put it back in, but I don't want to have to do that... ever actually. I even ordered a replacement battery, same mAh as the stock battery (1500), after reading that it might have something to do with splits near the battery leads. Anyways, it wasn't expensive and now I have another battery for when the first runs out, but that still doesn't solve my problem. Oh, the most recent things I've checked is to see if I could turn off the screen time out, I can't, the max is 30 mins, and it's unlikely to have anything to do with my memory booster app since all the system apps are on the whitelist. So... idk what's wrong with it, I'd like to fix it, if anyone has suggestions then I'd be happy to try them out.

P.S. It's also rooted, and is running on the stock ROM, I'd like to try some others but only once I've got this crashing issue under control.

P.P.S. I'm using Link2SD (like Apps2sd for 2.1 phones) and have a bunch of apps on my SD card, but none are system apps

*****Something new just came up and may be the solution, the battery icon will switch to a red outline instead of black and instead of a color filling it it is blank aside from a red line running diagonally through it*****

Edited by asmarinian