Disclaimer: I have not tested any of this myself. Please use whatever you find here at your own risk.
First, let me give a few links.
- Here is a link to the U8230V100R001ARBC200B878 Huawei official rom.
- Here is a link to that B878 rom, deodexed only, with one app removed that could not be deodex (MSN_Droid_X). This is for people who just want a clean rom to start working with. This zip is installable.
- Here is a link to an installable zip which adds Arabic support for roms based on Tom G's CM6.1 port for the Pulse: CM6_Arabic_patch.zip. (Updated 2011/12/31; this should work with the TXG rom now.)
- Here is a link to a modified boot.img which combines a 691mhz kernel (swap supported) with the ramdisk from the B878 rom. ARBC200B878-691bootimg.zip 2.44MB 39 downloads This boot.img has not been rooted or modified in any other way. This zip is installable. But if you intend to install it, you might want to consider doing a full wipe, but I really don't know. And I haven't tested it, so please give some feedback if you give it a try.
- Two threads over at XDA Developers that have pertinent information: http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1218960 and http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1063205
- madmack's blog also has pertinent information
Edited by twrock, 22 May 2012 - 12:09 PM.