• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

mon3em

mon3em

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Unfortunately I have the same issue using RLS6 and RLS7. Use clockwork to deploy and reboot. Gets as far as green android.
:(

Hey chapman iam so sorry to hear that it doesn't work with you don't know exactly where is the problem since it work well with the other guys all what I did is changing icons.
Did you give it enough time when it stay on the green android? Some devices take time after flashing!

chapmans35

chapmans35

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade

Hey chapman iam so sorry to hear that it doesn't work with you don't know exactly where is the problem since it work well with the other guys all what I did is changing icons.
Did you give it enough time when it stay on the green android? Some devices take time after flashing!

Left it 10 mins and still nothing. Oh well black and white icons for me.

Colossae3.23

Colossae3.23

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts
  • Devices:Nokia Lumia 720

Left it 10 mins and still nothing. Oh well black and white icons for me.

Hi Mate,

I've had no such problems with this theme in RLS 6 or 7. One thing I always do (not sure its necessary) is install the rom only and any KonstaT created add on's; then reboot. Then after its up and running awhile, I go back into recovery and install the theme.

Actually, I think I remember why I do that now. I think one time I tried to install the rom/add on's and theme, and other add on's (GPS and Beat's Audio) all at the same time, and it didn't like it. So, pulled the battery; booted into recovery; reflashed just the rom, and then did as above and it was happy after that.

Hope this helps,
Bill

@Mon3em: the battery circle indicator does not go around when charging. Not sure it ever did? I know I've seen it do that but not sure who's theme it was. I am only saying cause the Gunvor thought it should go around, so I'm think maybe it was your's. Anyway after your latest update, the only change I've noticed is the icon inside the circle flashes between the plug icon and the current battery %. Before the update, it just showed the plug. Cheers

mon3em

mon3em

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Hi Mate,

I've had no such problems with this theme in RLS 6 or 7. One thing I always do (not sure its necessary) is install the rom only and any KonstaT created add on's; then reboot. Then after its up and running awhile, I go back into recovery and install the theme.

Actually, I think I remember why I do that now. I think one time I tried to install the rom/add on's and theme, and other add on's (GPS and Beat's Audio) all at the same time, and it didn't like it. So, pulled the battery; booted into recovery; reflashed just the rom, and then did as above and it was happy after that.

Hope this helps,
Bill

@Mon3em: the battery circle indicator does not go around when charging. Not sure it ever did? I know I've seen it do that but not sure who's theme it was. I am only saying cause the Gunvor thought it should go around, so I'm think maybe it was your's. Anyway after your latest update, the only change I've noticed is the icon inside the circle flashes between the plug icon and the current battery %. Before the update, it just showed the plug. Cheers

Hey eirlysbill1

Thank you for telling me about the animation. now it's updated with full animation

Try it and enjoy ;)

Colossae3.23

Colossae3.23

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts
  • Devices:Nokia Lumia 720
aye, that did it. iI's going around = technical term for animation :-)
thanks again and all the best

chapmans35

chapmans35

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Hi Mate,

Hope this helps,
Bill

That is what I did. factory rest my phone yesterday and then tried this update again. Still the same issue. There must be something else. :angry:

mon3em

mon3em

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

That is what I did. factory rest my phone yesterday and then tried this update again. Still the same issue. There must be something else. :angry:

Really i don't know if i were you i would try :

1- Check if clockworkmod updated and if it's already updated. try to flash with an older previous ver. choose from last option in rom manager ( All clockworkmod recoveries )

2- Extract the files from the theme and put it inside the swedish snow rom keep them in the same locations. you can use 7zip by drag the files to swedish snow rom. Put Contacts.apk,Settings.apk and SystemUI.apk in \system\app and framework-res.apk in \system\framework then flash the rom again after wipe cach / dalvik / reset.

3- TPT my phone with swedish snow. Then flash the theme

Good luck and i'm sorry again

Edited by mon3em, 22 April 2012 - 07:44 PM.

chapmans35

chapmans35

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Really i don't know if i were you i would try :

1- Check if clockworkmod updated and if it's already updated. try to flash with an older previous ver. choose from last option in rom manager ( All clockworkmod recoveries )

2- Extract the files from the theme and put it inside the swedish snow rom keep them in the same locations. you can use 7zip by drag the files to swedish snow rom. Put Contacts.apk,Settings.apk and SystemUI.apk in \system\app and framework-res.apk in \system\framework then flash the rom again after wipe cach / dalvik / reset.

3- TPT my phone with swedish snow. Then flash the theme

Good luck and i'm sorry again

No Need to apologise............... You may have hit on a reason, my Rls7 is T9 I copy the Contacts and ContactsProvider from Moldovian MHP to get T9 dialer, not standard Rls7.:rolleyes:

wookie16081965

wookie16081965

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts
  • Devices:orange san francisco
could you do a theme for t0mm13b rom please

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users