Miui 1.9.9

Guest sohrabi

MIUI 1.9.9 From erenz1202

i1969_crekl6vi.png

Beacause Trip stop developing MIUI, i think i wanna share my working to everyone, This ROM based from WB v0.4 and MIUI 1.9.9 Nexus 1

Thanx to:

-Jerpela for CM7

-zdzihu for magical tool called xrecovery

-androxyde and binary for flashtool

-Trip for bring this sexy rom to our beloved phone

-wolfbreak for awesome stock GB that i used as based system

-doomlord and tkymgr for custom kernel

-cobrato and 9Lukas for advice

-etc

Official changelog

Work:

-Phone, SMS, MMS, camera, wifi, etc

Known Bug:

i still need some help to fixing this bug

-Portable Hotspot

-Built-in Screen Capture (caused dark screen for a while)

Rom Download

Custom kernel support in this rom, just grab Custom Kernel for Stock GB from Doomkernel / Freekernel

addon:

Adobe Flas Player, Panorama, MIUI Compass, 3D Gallery, DSP Manager, No Frill CPU extract n install apk

thx to Andy Thomson (use xrecovery to install)

VolumeCombo-MIUI-1.9.9

ESCenter.v2-1.9.9

ESRight.v2-1.9.9

ESSwitched.v2-1.9.9

for ppl that had a problem with root access

just Go to Superuser -> settings and turn on ROOT Permissions. (thx to SkyStars)

Edited by sohrabi

Guest Shizumaru

Great, native USB Tethering working alast! Just a thing that happened to me, I restored my back up and the phone went to a continues boot loop. Maybe something wrong, I reflashed and all ok, though I haven't gone through the back up restore again.

Nice work mister Erenz1202

Guest jollster101

And as ZePhantom asked, "Is the data connection issue fixed"?

NOT the wifi issue but the 3G data issue whereby it would disconnect and the only way to get it to connect again was to turn off data and then turn it back on.

I am currently running CM7 ZMOD because the data issue was a killer for me.

I would love to get back to Miui if the data issue can be fixed.

Guest carljymn

No wifi error here, works perfectly, try Wifi Static which is free on the market and put the wifi sleep policy to "Never".

my broblem is... at setting.. when i slide the button on/off for wifi.... its going to error message and phone will restart at miui logo... everyone can help me.... please

my broblem is... at setting.. when i slide the button on/off for wifi.... its going to error message and phone will restart at miui logo... everyone can help me.... please

Hmmm, ok, I'm lucky then due I don't have the data issue.

Had previous wifi issue on MIUI 1.9.2 but installed Wifi Static to solve that wifi automatically will go on when I'm coming home...

Running on X10i, baseband .71, unlimited data/month. Sweden...

Guest monipeev

No screen Off and Screen On animation. In settings they are on, but push power button don't any animation. :-(

Edit: Only when I know it has this problem?

Edited by monipeev

No screen Off and Screen On animation. In settings they are on, but push power button don't any animation. :-(

Edit: Only when I know it has this problem?

I also do not have the screen off animation.

Guest monipeev

The problem with the fast discharge on battery lasts when you receive a notificationduring charging. Fix IT, also off screen animation. I go back to 1.8.26 if you do not fix bugs. Do not make new ROM, just fix last rom. :-(

<div><br></div><div>Today my pfone restarts 3-4 times. WHY? Boot screen witch blue ball and black screen after. And after restart and restart, restart to reflash to 1.8.26. &nbsp; &nbsp;:-(</div>

Edited by monipeev

Guest drdownload

The problem with the fast discharge on battery lasts when you receive a notificationduring charging. Fix IT, also off screen animation. I go back to 1.8.26 if you do not fix bugs. Do not make new ROM, just fix last rom. :-(

thats a very serious thread ;) . I can imagine why devs are leaving the scene with such a ungraceful and impolite posts.

dude, relax...no need to yell at devs to "FIX IT", we are lucky for devs to update roms let alone fix bugs...there is always going to be BUGS, even on the stock ROMs....if u want u can fix it urself

Thanks for your work! This ROM works flawlessly, and it is really smooth and fast. No problems at the moment. I'll charge it tonight and let's see tomorrow how much it lasts :)

Thanks again!

agreed, I have problems with 1.9.2 but 1.9.9 seems to be working great, even after doing a xrec data restore from Trips 1.8.26, going to test music and gps in a few hours on my way to work

no issues so far with data, wireless, camera, or video.

tested music and gps tracking on my way to work, no issues to report, oh yeah bluetooth headset also connected without issues or delay and worked the whole distance as well

Battery down 27% in 6.5 hours

Battery down 39% in 9 hours....but I now know why my battery life seems good, seems I am getting data disconnect issue, will do a reboot/fix permissions and retry...if same issue will try previous disconnect fix for Trips 1.8.26 ROM to see if it works.

Edited by iggy2