Cracked screen help?

Guest nystreak

Guest nystreak

I dropped my streak and my screen cracked. Phone is still fully functional. I bought a new screen from ebay and the little tools come with it. Anybody know if there's a walkthrough or video for a how to? Thanks for any help.

I dropped my streak and my screen cracked. Phone is still fully functional. I bought a new screen from ebay and the little tools come with it. Anybody know if there's a walkthrough or video for a how to? Thanks for any help.

If you had bothered to search you would have found a full tutorial with pics and all right here on MoDaCo

Guest nystreak

I live in upstate new york which is the middle the worst flood in our history. My town of owego has been wiped out like Joplin Missouri was. Haven't had power in days cable and Internet still out. I got signal and put up a simple post. Sorry to bother the streak community.

Guest WakeRider89

Don't mind him, just a computer jockey hiding behind his screen.

There are several online resources for this issue, as many have had it, so just google it or as he mentioned modaco or even xda forums would have it.

Sorry to here about your crisis, best wishes and hope everything gets better your way!