• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

>>Aragon<<

>>Aragon<<

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
hello all
i'm new here. i have a samsong i9100 and like it very much. but i think to buy one more phone for my little brother for his 15 year old birthday. my friend want to sell me a new x10i but i like sensation too. please help me to decide x10i or sensation? thank you

Lancez

Lancez

Hardcore

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,093 posts
  • Interests:My Devices:
    Galaxy Nexus
    Samsung I9100
    Samsung S8600 Bada
    Samsung I8000
    Samsung I900
    Sony Ericsson X10a
if i were you, i'd get sensation :)

Acmodia

Acmodia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Devices:x10
sensation ..... unless its alot cheaper then id go for x10 its actually really good with custom roms ... and now the bootladers unlocked .. hopefully we still have developers tho right xD

Edited by Acmodia, 13 September 2011 - 06:34 AM.

Nazaroth2

Nazaroth2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:x10i
Yeah, if it was for me I'd get the sensation as well.
However, your brother is 15, so the simpler and cheaper x10 might be better in the long run.
But you know your brother better than me, is it worth buying him an expensive (more so than the x10) sensation? Your call

Edited by Nazaroth2, 13 September 2011 - 12:19 PM.

chunkylover2321

chunkylover2321

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts
  • Devices:Xperia X10i
I'm looking to upgrade my phone from x10i, I'm either going for galaxy s2 or sensation. I want a phone with good gaming capabilities and multi touch. As the x10 doesnt have multi touch some games are a pain. Id get the sensation if its an option to you, it's a very good phone plus multi touch makes games a pleasure :-)

mt2jjj

mt2jjj

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 282 posts
  • Interests:everything about; phones, cameras, android OS, computers(expert;-))
  • Devices:I9100
sensation is better choice, but if he have 15 then i suggest x10, except if is his knowledge higer about phones then sensation.

"Yet even that enemy of God and man had friends and associates in his desolation; I am alone."

>>Aragon<<

>>Aragon<<

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
thank you guys for help me. i got SGS II for my brother :D i have compared HTC and samsung side by side and decide to buy SGS II.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users