CM7 look-a-like Notification Power Widget for GSF

Guest KonstaT

Here is a CM7 look-a-like power widget for gingerleak ROMs (works with ginger stir fry). Toggles for wifi, mobile data, GPS, bluetooth, sync, auto-rotate, flight mode, auto-brightness, vibrate and sound.

These files are only to be used with the leaked gingerbread. Don't flash any of these files with the official Libra gingerbread.

Scrollable version:

post-834050-0-62737900-1316183688_thumb. post-834050-0-34517200-1316183715_thumb.

All ten toggles available at the moment. Scrollable to left and right.

GingerLeak-CM-PW10-5-Scroll-all.zip

[wifi, data, gps, bt, snd], vib, brightness, air, sync, rotate

http://www.mediafire.com/?xo5nsauxe4utvhr

MD5:29555B19C2966A36EECEF3E08CCAD3BF

Scrollable versions with nine toggles.

GingerLeak-CM-PW9-Scroll-all.zip

[wifi, data, gps, bt, sync], rotate, air, vib, snd

http://www.mediafire...tey2swrbja22h8l

MD5:C1A11DC688BB45E60D74A56B48D2A727

GingerLeak-CM-PW9-5-Scroll-all.zip

[wifi, data, gps, bt, snd], vib, air, sync, rotate

http://www.mediafire.com/?989w0g9mn93q547

MD5:7A1743A66D8303E593AE7973C30AA02C

GingerLeak-CM-PW9-6-Scroll-all.zip

[wifi, data, gps, bt, air, snd], vib, sync, rotate

http://www.mediafire.com/?wu6wchu4bkavtp5

MD5:D14C6907C48C9C7A977E1DAC00120029

GingerLeak-CM-PW9-6-Scroll-all-signalbar.zip - with 3G/G icon over signal bars

[wifi, data, gps, bt, air, snd], vib, sync, rotate

http://www.mediafire.com/?ub9cr9bsm9bg7db

MD5:B381EBCFE4A741FA108A09E6B8D3A61A

Regular version:

post-834050-0-66337300-1316183741_thumb. post-834050-0-19899500-1316183767_thumb.

I made a few different versions with five and six button layouts.

GingerLeak-CM-PW5-wifi-data-gps-bt-snd.zip

http://www.mediafire...f4ji6jr2afgvw2j

MD5:3434E50EB34C555EB9557F27BBAAC95D

GingerLeak-CM-PW5-wifi-gps-bt-air-snd.zip

http://www.mediafire...1lt3fnzhiofe0mp

MD5:2F43C4D0482E194BD5226C72ADEB911E

GingerLeak-CM-PW6-wifi-data-gps-sync-air-snd.zip

http://www.mediafire...gg3e9are7ms2dji

MD5:B33E37FB257C810651D9F0F683FFA1CB

GingerLeak-CM-PW6-wifi-data-gps-bt-air-snd.zip

http://www.mediafire...0u6zc53qwjv73e2

MD5:2DEC6F10C5DF3FED175D84E14B0985A0

Thanks to elitemovil, flshg, JKay, lidroid and CyanogenMod.

Edited by KonstaT

wich beta did you used?

None. I actually started with elitemovils file. It's only SystemUI.apk, there's nothing much that could be tweaked if that's what you mean. I removed the icon duplication (3G/G icon over signal bars) though.

Edited by KonstaT

None. I actually started with elitemovils file. It's only SystemUI.apk, there's nothing much that could be tweaked if that's what you mean. I removed the icon duplication (3G/G icon over signal bars) though.

I see that you have another icons position than flshg Notification widget. Is it possible to have it this way?

1) wifi

2) gps

3) BT

4)data

5) sound

B)

And know someone how to change data icon with airplane mode? It would be perfect than :D

I see that you have another icons position than flshg Notification widget. Is it possible to have it this way?

1) wifi

2) gps

3) BT

4)data

5) sound

Yeah, moving these buttons is possible/quite easy. Adding new buttons is quite difficult in the other hand. It requires some serious smali editing. It would best of course if this was user configurable, but that's nearly impossible. You just have to use CM7 for that.

Only thing that inspired me to make this, is that flshg added the mobile data toggle. Now it is perfect for my use. Aeroplane mode is an interesting idea and I think it's possible to add buttons too (instead of replacing one). I'll look into it, but no promises.

will this work with CAE 1.2?

Not sure, if it doesn't work CAE is signed with the wrong key (not this file ;)). There is no other reason it shouldn't work. If you're going to try, take a nandroid backup first.

Yeah, moving these buttons is possible/quite easy. Adding new buttons is quite difficult in the other hand. It requires some serious smali editing. It would best of course if this was user configurable, but that's nearly impossible. You just have to use CM7 for that.

Only thing that inspired me to make this, is that flshg added the mobile data toggle. Now it is perfect for my use. Aeroplane mode is an interesting idea and I think it's possible to add buttons too (instead of replacing one). I'll look into it, but no promises.

Thanks in advance :rolleyes:

Could you please make a version where the rest of the statusbar (background, notifications and footer) looks like the CM7/AOSP one ?

Actually notification backgrounds etc are in different file (framework-res.apk) and changing that also affects bunch of other stuff. I don't have stock/AOSP theme and I'm really not that into themeing. If you want it to look like in my screenshots here is my themed version.

It's based on a slightly older framework but I updated it just the other day (copied added language files and tracked down other changes from b24 framework-res.apk). It'll work with any gsf above b14 though (not b20). It's quite stock apart from battery mod and transparent notification area. It has:

-Five button power widget (wifi, mobile data, GPS, bluetooth and sound)

-Green circle battery mod

-CRT screen off animation

-Gingerbread lockscreen icons/sliders (slider text where it should be)

-Fixed fade-out when exiting some apps (Browser, Maps, Opera)

-Notification headers/backgrounds from AOSP gingerbread.

-Transparent notification area

-Changed default wallpaper

-Fixed finnish translations and time format (must be very useful for you ;))

Screenshots in the first post.

MD5:8C6E892721864B101C9E6072043D2D83

CM7-Power-Widget-Circle-Battery.zip

Edited by KonstaT

Guest Ixipoyas

Hi. I am using the mod with 5 buttons that you made here. I really like it. But i would like to make a request. Since the gps button is (or at least for me) always active, can it be replaced for another function that is more used? To me it would be perfect like this:

1) Wifi

2) Bluetooth

3) Data

4) 3g <--> 2g

5) Sound/Silent/Vibrate

So... pretty much the same as the 5-button mod but swapping GPS with the toggle.

Thanks in advance

Hi. I am using the mod with 5 buttons that you made here. I really like it. But i would like to make a request. Since the gps button is (or at least for me) always active, can it be replaced for another function that is more used? To me it would be perfect like this:

1) Wifi

2) Bluetooth

3) Data

4) 3g <--> 2g

5) Sound/Silent/Vibrate

Sorry, no 2G/3G switch at the moment. I just updated the first post with two new functions - sync and airplane mode. There are now eight buttons to choose from. I'm still working on one or two things. After that I can take some (hopefully not too many) requests on button composition and order.

Edited by KonstaT

Hello

great job

Would it be possible to have six buttons (brithness instead of airplane mode)?

Wifi / data / GPS / sync / brightness/ sound

This would be great.

if possible of course, and if you have time.

thank you

Ps: sorry for translate , i use google translate.

Edited by n4tsuko

Hello

great job

Would it be possible to have six buttons (brithness instead of airplane mode)?

Wifi / data / GPS / sync / brightness/ sound

This would be great.

if possible of course, and if you have time.

thank you

Ps: sorry for translate , i use google translate.

Sorry, brightness toggle is not available. There are now nine other toggles though. I just updated the first post with new scrollable version. :)

Sorry, brightness toggle is not available. There are now nine other toggles though. I just updated the first post with new scrollable version. :)

Wow, it's wonderful

You are a master

I will adapt your mod to my 3 carbon themes

Thank you for your work

I removed the icon duplication (3G/G icon over signal bars) though.

Ohh no.... :(

you made such a terrible(this terrible means WONDERFULL) job here, but removing the 3G/G icon over signal bars is a no go for me... Can you make a scrollable version with this icons or explain how to add them back, please?

Edited by eucurto

Ohh no.... :(

you made such a terrible(this terrible means WONDERFULL) job here, but removing the 3G/G icon over signal bars is a no go for me... Can you make a scrollable version with this icons or explain how to add them back, please?

I removed this "feature" because I think it's useless and unpleasing for the eye.

To get it back you have to decompile SystemUI.apk with apktool. Edit res/values/bool.xml. You'll find:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<resources>
<bool name="config_hspa_data_distinguishable">true</bool>
<bool name="config_edge_data_distinguishable">true</bool>
<bool name="config_signal_network_distinguishable">false</bool>
<bool name="config_gsm_network_distinguishable">false</bool>
<bool name="config_edge_network_distinguishable">false</bool>
<bool name="config_3g_network_distinguishable">false</bool>
<bool name="config_hspa_network_distinguishable">false</bool>
<bool name="config_roaming_network_distinguishable">true</bool>
</resources>
[/code]

Change that so that boolean is set to true in every line. Compile with apktool, sign with test key, zipalign and push to phone.

If there are more reasonable requests I might still build another batch. Then there might be one coming for you too...

edit. Updated first post with few different scrollable versions (with five or six toggles on sight). There is now one with icons over signal bars too.

Edited by KonstaT

If there are more reasonable requests I might still build another batch. Then there might be one coming for you too...

edit. Updated first post with few different scrollable versions (with five or six toggles on sight). There is now one with icons over signal bars too.

you are my hero! ;)

thanks a lot.

Guest ShahinTehShiz

Does this mean I won't have the power control widget on my homescreen?

Stupid question but I managed to make it blend with my style, and would be a shame to not keep it there :/