A little help

Guest Nitronoddy

Guest Nitronoddy

Hi Guys,

First off i want to say thnak you to all the people that make the roms and do the hard work.. Thnak you for making my phone looking lovey !.

Ok im after a little advice as im confused after reading some of the posts here so thoight it would be easier to just ask someone who knows...you lot :0)

At the moment my UK Orange San Fran / ZTE Blade is saying its Gen 1 (ask Mr pigfish) and i currently am running Japanese Jellyfish RLDS9 with an android version of 2.2 and a baseband of 003B01.

Now im looking to change roms and want to try a 2.3 (Gingerbread i believe?) rom so thought of going to CM7.

I have read that CM7 is only a Gen 2 rom so will i need to upgrade from Gen 1 to Gen 2 first?

On the CM rom page there are lots of links to different CM roms and im a little confused which one i need to get..i understand the process of running the rom just lost as to which one i should download....

Also with Cm7 will i lose any functionality?

If someone would post here or pm me what files i need (links appreciated) i would be most grateful.

Any and all tips greatly appreciated thanks Glenn

Guest hugobosslives

upgrade to gen2 via wbaw's tpt method (look in the roms section) it expalins what to do on the page.

then download latest nighltly and install via clockwork

simple huh?

Guest Phoenix Silver

Ok all went ok with the CM7 install and it looks nice

... now to find market and google apps and how to add an account for the market

Glenn

Download and install Gapps