For me the Skate was SUCH a disappointment after all the waiting I certainly am not waiting for the replacement for it to come along.
I'm going to buy an MI-ONE when I can get my hands on one, now IF ZTE could make a similar spec phone for a similar price $310 for an unlocked phone with a 1.5Ghz dual core cpu 1Gb ram and 4Gb rom then I'd definitely buy it
The spec of the Skate was WAY TOO weak,if this was Jan 2011 maybe it would be ok, but its not.
The only good thing about the Skate was the size of the screen.
Mi-ONE specs (so you know what to aim for with the next phone) AND it's only $310
- Unlocked bootloader!
- Android 2.3.5 pre-loaded (MIUI ROM)
- Sharp capacitive 4 inch screen at 480 x 854 res 16:9
- Dual-core 1.5GHz Snapdragon S3 (MSM8260)
- 4GB ROM
- 1GB RAM
- Up to 32GB Micro-SD card support
- 8MP Rear Camera
- Noise-cancelling microphone
- 1930mAH battery! +30% on standard 1500mAH
- GPS (U.S. GPS and Russian GLONASS;)
- Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n) and Bluetooth connectivity
- 266MHz Adreno220 GPU
- 125 * 63 * 11.9 (mm)
- GSM / WCDMA bands
- x3 Capacitive touch buttons (Menu, Desktop, Back key)
- Side USB (micro) port
- Volume button (side)
- Powerbutton (side)
- MI-Button (Customisable button for application of your choice)
- 149g weight
- Interchangable back covers in variety of different colours. (currently 7 with more to follow)
- Other “MI” Accessories to be launched such as phone stand.
Edited by Lew247, 16 September 2011 - 06:46 PM.