- With ubuntu I have made 2 partitions:
1GB fat, named MyStorage (partitionnumber =1)
1GB ext4, named Android )partitionnumber =2)
- With the next comand, I unpack the ext to the ext4 partition:
sudo tar zxvf ext4.tar.gz -C /media/Android
- With the next comand, I unpack the update to the ext4 partition (from your latest link, aslo mentioned in your post from today from 11:07pm):
sudo tar zxvf frb2update.tar.gz -C /media/Android
- I copied the latest zImage, the startup.txt (with the change of the partition number) and the original haret.exe to the MyStorage partition
I have tried the original I8000 startup.txt and also yours
- I start the haret.exe from within my windows mobile
Now, I do not get the PIN screen......I see the green Android "alien", with the message to click it. When I do that, I am getting directly to the homescreen.....how can I get to the print screen, after booting and being in the android home screen?
Do I make some mistake somewhere? I did manage to run Android in the past.....