[STOPPED] CyanogenMod Beta2 Omnia 2 (updated: 04.05.2012)

Guest voyteckst

Guest erikcas

Does anyone know how to modify omnia2_bootlogo.h, I tried to modify it, but the logo is somewhat different, there is how to make full screen logo

See message in changeset 172

Added bootlogo. Contact marc if you want to know how to change it.
Edited by erikcas

Guest coffeeguy

I managed to install the Android from mihai_mihai post, and it opens a screen saying" touch the android to begin" and when I do so, it does not do anything. I see that the icon changes color to white when I touch it, but it wont move from that first screen.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

first

I managed to install the Android from mihai_mihai post, and it opens a screen saying" touch the android to begin" and when I do so, it does not do anything. I see that the icon changes color to white when I touch it, but it wont move from that first screen.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Try to choose the language from the start screen.

Guest PuCiNhOOO

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

You may need too wait a bit... that is the first configuration screen ;)

If it won't work, just try to skip it ...

Guest coffeeguy

You may need too wait a bit... that is the first configuration screen ;)

If it won't work, just try to skip it ...

Tried to change the language, and tried to skip it but no luck... When I try to enter wireless settings, it switches back to the "Welcome to the GT-I8000" screen..

Edited by coffeeguy

ee

Tried to change the language, and tried to skip it but no luck... When I try to enter wireless settings, it switches back to the "Welcome to the GT-I8000" screen..

Reebot Android ??

Guest marerock

i see android on omnia II loading.. and then stuck. and allso...(1020MB LinuxNative (03) and next

f. The partition table find the early founded partition of 1028MB LinuxNative (02). Select it and the next) 1028? or 1020? i have just 1020...

and with my memory you mean my storage?

damn i barley understnd this post =)

Guest coffeeguy

ee

Reebot Android ??

Tried also. Twice.

It will allow me to enter language, and I did try to change it, but when I touch the android nothing happens. It becomes white on the moment when I touch it, but that's it..

i see android on omnia II loading.. and then stuck. and allso...(1020MB LinuxNative (03) and next

f. The partition table find the early founded partition of 1028MB LinuxNative (02). Select it and the next) 1028? or 1020? i have just 1020...

and with my memory you mean my storage?

damn i barley understnd this post =)

In Polish, the Omnia is " Moja Pamiec " ( google translate ) is my memory in English should be the My Storage

f. point - this is the second partition created on the My Storage.

Someone translated from the Polish my installation through google translator since such errors.

i have a strange problem with beta 3: sending SMS to other country codes (I myself am in Austria / +43) does not work, in contrast to winmo, where that's just fine. any ideas on that?

Guest erikcas
Good news, the kernel has been updated, I think they will soon release a new kernel, or a new rom !

Edit. Compass fix and mem and battery mods. New rom?

Edited by erikcas

Guest erikcas

Thanks erikcas, I know which file, but I do not know how to modify omnia2_bootlogo.h , I change the logo is different my own picture

It says... Contact Marc. That is Almar.

Guest moiassar78

Hello dev team and everyone

plz I need help coz I gonna mad

I want to modify init.rc so I can mount SD as sdcard and my storage as my storage

I modified init.rc in the following

Uncomment mount dev/mmc..k0p5/sdcard

.......dev/mmc..k1p1/storage

in vold.fstab I change 1instead of 0

And its mount by device as sdcard and storage as I want but if I unmount sdcard on setting and remount againe it will mount storage as sdcard

then I change vold.fstab to 0 instead of 1 and reboot all thing works ok except camera said no SD. Plz insert one

Plz help me I use my storage installation Gardakien method with modification suggested by friends here

All I want is to mount SD as SD and storage as storage with working USB connection to PC

thanks

Guest voyteckst

Edit. Compass fix and mem and battery mods. New rom?

Yes an update :) Is there anyone who is experienced (and with i8000) who can test update? Let me know on priv.

Edited by voyteckst