[STOPPED] CyanogenMod Beta2 Omnia 2 (updated: 04.05.2012)

Guest voyteckst

Guest erikcas

This IS a stupid question, but where can i found the new update? project page don't have nothing...

Yes an update :) Is there anyone who is experienced (and with i8000) who can test update? Let me know on priv.

it isnt necessary, rebooted the phone, on/off the usb debug and it work.

Thanx anyway.

Without the new driver, the success rate of your above method would be greatly reduced (to the worst, u may even have to restart your windows)

So why not to update? who knows when you'll be in a hurry and can't even afford for a reboot

Edited by Job21

Guest marerock

try again from translation of mihai_mihai and same again. when sart haret from file explorer then startup loading then go to omnia II loading and it it freeze. then need to restart with battery out.

Guest comeonbaby

Yes an update :) Is there anyone who is experienced (and with i8000) who can test update? Let me know on priv.

Oh. The good news, thank you for your great work

Guest gunner16avr

hey. how long the SD installation can take? it takes me about 1 hour and it isn't finished yet. My sd card is FAT32.

The last operation was Checking FAT32 partition number.

Any help?

EDIT: Problem solved!!

Edited by gunner16avr

Guest rom_omnia2

hey. how long the SD installation can take? it takes me about 1 hour and it isn't finished yet. My sd card is FAT32.

The last operation was Checking FAT32 partition number.

Any help?

It's a fresh installation or a update? Update should be longer but no more than 10 minutes. A fresh install takes no more than 3~4 minutes (even less).

Guest voyteckst

Little eyecandy. :)

...cut...

Rapid, nice video.

BTW. I wanted to send You some question, but Your inbox is full ;-)

Edited by voyteckst

Guest Rapid81

Rapid, nice video.

BTW. I wanted to send You some question, but Your inbox is full ;-)

Thx. :)

I made some space in my messagebox. try it again. ;)

I hate the new forum engine, because I set it to send email about PMs, but never send any... :(

Guest shoarmabakpao

Little eyecandy. :)

Hey what are your settings at ChainFire3D for the impossible game? It is soo fast on your video. Just like on an Galaxy S

Edited by shoarmabakpao

Guest erikcas

Thx. :)

I made some space in my messagebox. try it again. ;)

I hate the new forum engine, because I set it to send email about PMs, but never send any... :(

That is because your box is full :P perfectly working for me B)

Guest Rapid81

Hey what are your settings at ChainFire3D for the impossible game? It is soo fast on your video. Just like on an Galaxy S

No per-app settings for Impossible Game, just the default, which is the Qualcomm plugin only.

Guest shoarmabakpao

No per-app settings for Impossible Game, just the default, which is the Qualcomm plugin only.

When I use your settings then my Impossible Game won't even be near your performance. It sure is alot faster then without ChainFire 3D v3.3 but not even close to the speed you have.

Would there be anything special about your installation?

EDIT: Never knew about the double speed option! Now it is just as fast as you got!

Edited by shoarmabakpao

Guest Odysseas07

FOR SOMEONE HOW HAS PROPLEM WITH CAMERA

Please do this

1 reboot the phone

2 without open the camera connect the phone on the pc

3 Open the camera application for me this work but if i let the phone on the sleep mode i cant open it again and i have to reboot the phone again and i have to follow this procedure again

For me this is worked ....

Edited by Odysseas07

When I use your settings then my Impossible Game won't even be near your performance. It sure is alot faster then without ChainFire 3D v3.3 but not even close to the speed you have.

Would there be anything special about your installation?

EDIT: Never knew about the double speed option! Now it is just as fast as you got!

what do you mean with double speed option? can you share to me where to activate this option??

thx before..

This is the new beta zimage ????

With this i have white squares on angly bird

that's a diagnostic kernel,for those who stuck at bootup to find out what's wrong.dev team already said that's not for normal use

Guest shoarmabakpao

what do you mean with double speed option? can you share to me where to activate this option??

thx before..

When in-game press the menu-key (the cube button) and then select double speed ^_^