Flash on ZTE Skate

Guest Filkonso

Guest Filkonso

Hey,

I read on few places that the Skate supports Flash but actually never managed to find it and the Market saying that my device is not supported. Is there anybody who can let me know if the Flash is actually working and show me a tutorial how to get it on my device please?

Guest m33darkalex

about downloading files from 4pda.ru: this site hasn't got any ip block's for non russian users, but you should be logged in the system for downloading))

p.s: no any reasons to register on 4pda.ru, because flash 10.3 only could be installed on your OMC but you cant use it at all))

Guest m33darkalex

about downloading files from 4pda.ru: this site hasn't got any ip block's for non russian users, but you should be logged in the system for downloading))

p.s: no any reasons to register on 4pda.ru, because flash 10.3 only could be installed on your OMC but you cant use it at all))

Guest m33darkalex

Guest m33darkalex

Guest m33darkalex

Guest tilal6991

I can't get it to work trying to watch Justin.tv streams. They're laggy as hell and look horrible if they manage to load, which is about 40% of the time.

What ROM are you on?

Ive watched some flash news streams with my Blade + cyanogen...just watchable for small news clips or low res news channels...

Skate with the current roms cant play any flash streams...maybe later with cyanogen official support...

There arent many smartphones that can pack it.... iphone still doesnt support flash

Unbelievably my 2007 nokia N95 plays all flash streams perfectly, Ive sat and watched serials on it...

Edited by dadashi

Guest Sidecar_jon

don't sidetrack,

you can use any browser if you install the AdobeFlash-ARM6.apk from above...

I must be doing something wrong then, i installed the apk and Opera still wont play ball...

Guest Sidecar_jon

don't thik it works with Oprah. reboot then try stock browser.

ohhh thanks for the tip....if i still have it, i rooted and ditched a lot of Orange stuff...maybe i was to hasty!