-------

Guest tillaz

WHat did you mean : THIS ROM IS NO LONGER SUPPORTED?

So i can't get this rom?

i really wanted to get this rom for flash player and good performance in games.

Guest omegavesko
WHat did you mean : THIS ROM IS NO LONGER SUPPORTED?

So i can't get this rom?

i really wanted to get this rom for flash player and good performance in games.

*sigh* No mate, you can't.

No offense, but are you going to do this in all old ROM threads?

*sigh* No mate, you can't.

No offense, but are you going to do this in all old ROM threads?

I'm sorry I did not know, the link is dead, there will be another updated bluemonte ? thx.

And, H3 Blues is better than this rom? i just want a rom for Flash player support i want to watch Prison break online and i can't watch with CyanogenMod , i installed flash player 11 with stock browser and dolphin but it works really slow and it says : this video is not optimized for mobile, but with another flash i can watch smooth?

Edited by nimic

Guest omegavesko

I'm sorry I did not know, the link is dead, there will be another updated bluemonte ? thx.

And, H3 Blues is better than this rom? i just want a rom for Flash player support i want to watch Prison break online and i can't watch with CyanogenMod , i installed flash player 11 with stock browser and dolphin but it works really slow and it says : this video is not optimized for mobile, but with another flash i can watch smooth?

Sorry, flash will never be particularly smooth on the skate. The phone is underpowered as it is, and flash was never optimized for ARMv6.

Guest razzmataz1478

Just don't use this ROM, there's AtomicMod by Tillaz which is 10 x better than this.

Just don't use this ROM, there's AtomicMod by Tillaz which is 10 x better than this.

Did you have a link for AtomicMod?

Because this :

The link is dead and this rom is discounted, what i got to do now?

Guest Redstarr1

Did you have a link for AtomicMod?

Because this : http://www.modaco.co...cmod-ics-theme/

The link is dead and this rom is discounted, what i got to do now?

Oh come on, this is just too rich. Wiisky70 has JUST uploaded Atomicmod again. Really man, I'm not helping you, just open the other Atomicmod thread on the first page (not the one from the Dark Ages). The reason you can't find the reuploaded Atomicmod is because you're the one bumping old threads. Wiisky uploaded it on 3 december, it can't be offline already.

To everyone else, sorry for trolling :).

Oh come on, this is just too rich. Wiisky70 has JUST uploaded Atomicmod again. Really man, I'm not helping you, just open the other Atomicmod thread on the first page (not the one from the Dark Ages). The reason you can't find the reuploaded Atomicmod is because you're the one bumping old threads. Wiisky uploaded it on 3 december, it can't be offline already.

To everyone else, sorry for trolling :).

Thanks for you'r help.

Guest omegavesko
DON'T USE THIS ROM, SERIOUSLY. EVERY OTHER ROM IS NEWER AND BETTER.

Now can we let this thread die?

Looks like certain people have taken a fancy to bringing old ROM threads back from the dead as of late.