tillaz

tillaz

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,877 posts
  • Interests:Time & Space
  • Devices:Moto X

can i just install this 1.5v over the other bluemonte v1 without doing all the wipes?cause ill loose all apps and settings again if i do wont i?

yes no wipe required if updating from v 1 , this is a very small update basically because of v1 getting removed.

tillaz

tillaz

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,877 posts
v. 1.5 uploading....

all changes will be added to first post for v 1.5 & the possible v 2.0, links will be added when uploaded

Edited by tillaz, 28 September 2011 - 07:23 PM.

tillaz

tillaz

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,877 posts
link to v 1.5 added to first post Posted Image

cyberbit

cyberbit

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Interests:Everything related with tech
  • Devices:ZTE SKATE
Two questions :

is there any x9 swype input with portuguese?
How can i backup an ext rom in fat32.

Thank you

EXCELENTE TRABALHO NESTA ROM
Excellent work on this rom

Navie

Navie

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 484 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000
First time I have used your rom Tillaz, downloaded version 1.5, I like the rom very much...extremely fast, however...I am finding it extremely difficult to use this launcher, never have used launcher pro before, is it possible to have more than 7 screens with this launcher?

Edited by Navie, 28 September 2011 - 10:02 PM.

tillaz

tillaz

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,877 posts

First time I have used your rom Tillaz, downloaded version 1.5, I like the rom very much...extremely fast, however...I am finding it extremely difficult to use this launcher, never have used launcher pro before, is it possible to have more than 7 screens with this launcher?

7 is the maximum, you can customize the launcher from menu / preferences. or you could download the launcher you like best & set it as default.

Navie

Navie

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 484 posts

7 is the maximum, you can customize the launcher from menu / preferences. or you could download the launcher you like best & set it as default.

I am getting a Force Close error, this happened after I went to the Link2SD app and chose the ext option 3, the force close happens when I go into my gallery.

tillaz

tillaz

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,877 posts

I am getting a Force Close error, this happened after I went to the Link2SD app and chose the ext option 3, the force close happens when I go into my gallery.

have you rebooted your phone since selecting the ext 3 option ?

Navie

Navie

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 484 posts

have you rebooted your phone since selecting the ext 3 option ?

Yes, I have got rid of the force close error now, how come I can't view anything in my gallery?...have I done something wrong with the flash?...I have pictures and icons on my SD card etc.

tillaz

tillaz

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,877 posts

Yes, I have got rid of the force close error now, how come I can't view anything in my gallery?...have I done something wrong with the flash?...I have pictures and icons on my SD card etc.

wot is happining when you try to view them ? or do you mean they are not there to view ?

Navie

Navie

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 484 posts

wot is happining when you try to view them ? or do you mean they are not there to view ?

When I click on the 'Gallery' app, the app loads, however...when it goes into it there is nothing to display and there is a message saying "There are no items in your collection".

tillaz

tillaz

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,877 posts

When I click on the 'Gallery' app, the app loads, however...when it goes into it there is nothing to display and there is a message saying "There are no items in your collection".

try taking a picture & see if the gallery loads it & then the rest .

Navie

Navie

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 484 posts

The camera and the camcorder don't work, a Force close message pops up.

Navie

Navie

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 484 posts

The camera only works when the SD card is dismounted...really wierd, I think it has something to do with my SD card being setup using your Link2SD card guide, the system doesn't like it.

tillaz

tillaz

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,877 posts

The camera only works when the SD card is dismounted...really wierd, I think it has something to do with my SD card being setup using your Link2SD card guide, the system doesn't like it.

not sure, its all working for me. try going into link2sd and pressing menu / more / quick reboot

Navie

Navie

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 484 posts

not sure, its all working for me. try going into link2sd and pressing menu / more / quick reboot

The SD card I am using now is a 2 GB card, I ordered an 8GB memory card from Ebay so should have it tomorrow or Friday, do I need to use the Link2SD method for the 8GB card?...I will have enough space on the 8GB card just so you know, thanks.

tillaz

tillaz

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,877 posts

The SD card I am using now is a 2 GB card, I ordered an 8GB memory card from Ebay so should have it tomorrow or Friday, do I need to use the Link2SD method for the 8GB card?...I will have enough space on the 8GB card just so you know, thanks.

its the internal space on the phone & android that is the problem, as you will notice when you select to move an app to the sd card without link2sd set up it only actually moves half the data, or less in some apps meaning the phone gets full fast, basically using link2sd creates an extra internal memory part but on the sd card so the real internal memory never gets full.

Edited by tillaz, 29 September 2011 - 12:51 AM.

Navie

Navie

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 484 posts

its the internal space on the phone & android that is the problem, as you will notice when you select to move an app to the sd card without link2sd set up it only actually moves half the data, or less in some apps meaning the phone gets full fast, basically using link2sd creates an extra internal memory part but on the sd card so the real internal memory never gets full.

I guess its a good idea to use it then, I have an idea...i'm going backup my SD card then use your Link2SD guide to format my SD card then re-flash your rom, I have the rest of the apps on my computer so will have to install that way, will see if that solves things, thanks Tillaz.

LadronZTE

LadronZTE

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Devices:ZTE SKATE
So, no wipe at all if i want to install this ROM ok ? just copy to card and install... And it should work as quick as now ... (Am asking, because you know how its done when you reinstall windows without wipe on your computer.. Its a CRAP! :) )

wrtease

wrtease

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts
  • Interests:TESTING ANDROID MOBILES TO THE LIMIT
    ALWAYS READY TO TRY OUT ANY ROM AND MOBILE TO THE LIMIT
  • Devices:SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB2 & S1 8GB
  • Twitter:@none
i would say you can just install it over the top but it might have problems ,its best to do all the three wipes .works best.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users