How do I install themes for my ZTE Blade???

Guest Naith

Hi

Can I be the dumbest poster on this thread and ask what I need to do to install these themes (ZTE Blade themes for Swedish Spring RLS5)?

I've gathered I need to stick the theme (in its .zip form) onto the root of the SD card. Then I need to open Clockwork (Turn on the phone whilst holding the Volume Down button on the side of your phone. Continue to hold the Volume Down button for 5 seconds)

The do I simply go straight to 'Install .zip from SD card'? Pointing it toward the downloaded theme should be it, no? Then it will reboot by itself...? (I can't remember how I stuck my ROM on months ago now...)

Many thanks

Guest dirlan2001

Hi

Can I be the dumbest poster on this thread and ask what I need to do to install these themes (ZTE Blade themes for Swedish Spring RLS5)?

I've gathered I need to stick the theme (in its .zip form) onto the root of the SD card. Then I need to open Clockwork (Turn on the phone whilst holding the Volume Down button on the side of your phone. Continue to hold the Volume Down button for 5 seconds)

The do I simply go straight to 'Install .zip from SD card'? Pointing it toward the downloaded theme should be it, no? Then it will reboot by itself...? (I can't remember how I stuck my ROM on months ago now...)

Many thanks

Yah, you're doing fine :) It won't reboot itself but I guess you'll be able to find out how you can force it to reboot LOL

:D

Dirk

Yah, you're doing fine :) It won't reboot itself but I guess you'll be able to find out how you can force it to reboot LOL

Dirk

Can I brick my phone if I mess up installing the theme?

Guest rockstarszzzz

Can I brick my phone if I mess up installing the theme?

Unless it's bad theme, no, you won't brick you phone.

But ofcourse, everything here has to be used at your own risk.

Try not to use themes from weird pages. Most/all themes here have been downloaded and tested many times, so none so far will brick your phone.

Unless it's bad theme, no, you won't brick you phone.

But ofcourse, everything here has to be used at your own risk.

Try not to use themes from weird pages. Most/all themes here have been downloaded and tested many times, so none so far will brick your phone.

Well I went ahead and...

... it was easy! tongue.gif

Now I'm addicted!!! I got a few from Frankish's 'Unified Theme Thread'. Are there any other sources for Blade themes? I've Googled it but it didn't return many.

Guest dirlan2001

Well I went ahead and...

... it was easy! tongue.gif

Now I'm addicted!!! I got a few from Frankish's 'Unified Theme Thread'. Are there any other sources for Blade themes? I've Googled it but it didn't return many.

Keep in mind not to mix up too much, cos not all themes use the same framework, which might eventually bring your phone to a slow-motion-event . Best shot is take a good look at the screenshots published, and stick to your choice of theme untill nxt time you reflash a new OS...

Dirk

Edited by dirlan2001

Keep in mind not to mix up too much, cos not all themes use the same framework, which might eventually bring your phone to a slow-motion-event . Best shot is take a good look at the screenshots published, and stick to your choice of theme untill nxt time you reflash a new OS...

Dirk

Thanks wink.gif

What I'm using is a huge improvement so I don't mind sticking...

i think best themes to flash is your own,

because its so great moment when you see it just like you wanted and it works :)

Good luck!

Edited by Nuuna