Build Date: Tue Apr 3 19:44:49 KST 2012
This DOES NOT include the expanded power menu
You can get the XWLP7 ROM from here: No Megaupload - busted by the Feds
Alternate (Hotfile) : XWLP7-Wipe.zip
Alternate #2 (Insync) : XWLP7-Wipe.zip
Alternate #3 (File Factory): XWLP7-Wipe.zip
- does NOT include sbl (Samsung Boot Loader)
- system/app & system/framework files deodexed & zipaligned
- rooted with ChainFire kernel (3.0.15) including CWM 220.127.116.11 (CF-OXALPS Kernel w/CWM)
- updated busybox
- updated Superuser
- updated su
- no apps have been removed - left it stock
- added Titanium Backup (free version)
- added CRT effect
- removed leading '0' from clock lockscreen (12-hour format only)
- added 15-toggle quick panel - 5 toggles per dropdown, not 6 due to text wrapping issues
- QP icons are stock green for you purists
- added custom boot animation
- left ROM stock except for a few mods (see above) - no % battery icons, etc.
- Chainfire (kernel mod) - [email protected]
- wanam - how mod SystemUI with QP buttons - [email protected]
- danlvidalg - his excellent guide for modding SystemUI - [email protected]
IF I missed anyone, please PM me.
Stock-QP.png 26.33KB 4 downloads
PLEASE READ EVERYTHING IN THIS POST BEFORE INSTALLING.
This IS a FULL-WIPE complete ROM.
Assumes you have ClockworkMod on your phone.
MAKE A BACKUP BEFORE YOU START IN CASE SOMETHING GOES WRONG. VERY IMPORTANT!
BACKUP YOUR DATA AS THIS IS A FULL-WIPE ROM.
1. Download the XWLP7-Wipe.zip (This is a CWM version - requires Clockwork Mod to install)
2. copy the XWLP7-Wipe.zip file to your sdcard (you can use adb do do this)
3. reboot your phone into recovery (CWM recovery)
4. install using CWM recovery
5. when finished reboot phone
6. skip signing in to Google and go to home screen
8. after you get to the homescreen, reboot into recovery
9. do a factory reset
After the reboot it could take 2-3 minutes for the phone to completely boot as it has to refresh the dalvik cache. Have some patience at this point.
If the phone won't get past the bootanimation, power the phone off (hold the power button til it goes off) and power back up.
NOTE: You should always do a factory reset after flashing or installing a new rom. You can do this from recovery. Do this BEFORE restoring your old data.
Please provide feedback as I have done extensive testing with this and have had no problems.
Edited by Gary Crutcher, 11 April 2012 - 06:20 AM.