This also includes an expanded power menu (see image below).
You can get the deodexed XXKI4 files from here: XXKI4 Files
Alternate (Dropbox): XWKI4.zip
This is for people who want deodexed files but want to keep their stock look and feel.
- no power menu title
- no power off confirm dialog
- reboot, recovery & download options added
- system/app & system/framework files deodexed
PLEASE READ EVERYTHING IN THIS POST BEFORE INSTALLING.
This is NOT a complete ROM.
Assumes you have rooted your phone.
SC20110923-134011.png 115.91KB 5 downloads
MAKE A BACKUP BEFORE YOU START IN CASE SOMETHING GOES WRONG. VERY IMPORTANT!
1. Download the XXKI4 ki4update.zip file (This is a CWM version - requires Clockwork Mod to install)
2. copy the ki4update.zip file to your sdcard (you can use adb do do this)
3. reboot your phone into recovery (CWM recovery)
4. install using CWM recovery
5. when finished reboot phone
After the reboot it could take 2-3 minutes for the phone to completely boot as it has to refresh the dalvik cache. Have some patience at this point.
Please provide feedback as I have done extensive testing with this and have had no problems.
Edited by Gary Crutcher, 08 November 2011 - 03:31 AM.