ok heres my tutorial for the V6SuperCharger memory/performance fix script, works great am well impressed
first, credit to zeppelinrox from XDA developers who made it, the original thread is here
Can be used with any cm7 ROM so they say things you`ll need to do:
1. Make a backup just incase
2. Download the script HERE
and copy to sdcard (yes its a .pdf file dont modify it, it works fine)
3. you`ll need Script Manager app either on Market or go on Google and search for "Script Manager ads_1.6.2.apk" first result mediafire, i cant post links for it , download it and copy to sdcardhow to install and use:
1. Install Script Manager with file manager on your phone, once installed goto "open" or goto to apps menu and select Script Manager
2. Press the "MENU" soft key, goto "more" then "advanced options" then select "config" tick the box "Browse as root" now press "back" soft key, allow SuperUser if asked.
3. Scroll down to "v6_SuperCharger_for_Android-update9_RC3.2.sh.pdf" file and select it, tick box "Run as root" then goto "run" at the top, the script should open, once its finished scrolling the text, tap the screen to bring up the keyboard and press "2" then press ENTER, now WAIT
4. Press "Y" then ENTER to allow intergration, when prompted press ENTER.
5.Next, you`ll see options 1-30, depending on how you use your phone:
- Press "2" for Multi-tasking
- Press "3" for Balanced
- Press "4" for Aggressive
make your choice and press ENTER, best option is "2" for most people
6. When prompted press ENTER again
7.Next is to SuperClean and ReStart, this will clean Cache and lesson the chance of anything going wrong, press "Y" then ENTER, phone will reboot instantly....phone will take a minute or 2 to get back to desktop as new settings will be applied (only does this once, unless you change settings again).......if you get stuck on the boot screen take the battery out and replace and power on phone......done........dont need to do anything else.............
i`ve installed this a few times and had no problems at all with it......
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK