Guys I just edited this rom from spaarc since I was not the first to port it like I had hoped but oh well Lol. I added a lot of tweaks and it's much faster and stable now.
Not working: Usb tethering from settings menu.
- Any working ROM with xRecovery
- FTF bundle posted below
- THE Last two steps are only if you are not on a gingerbread rom already with baseband 71
- Pre-rooted (Superuser files pre-installed, busybox pre-installed!)
- Recovery 0.3 (fully working)
- FPS Uncap Hack
- Mobile BRAVIA Engine
- DSP Manager
- Ram Tweaks
- My Network and battery tweaks
- Zhidzhus fix for 998 mhz. (Saves battery)
- Performance increase is magnificent and rom is smooth
- SD card tweak (set at 2048 by default) you can change this value by downloading sd booster from the market and entering your own custom value.
- Audio Stutter Fix
- Native Ad blocking
- Green Icons
- VERY LIGHT AND FAST.
- Only 62 mb
- MY Second rom
- Pretty good for gaming. (Not as good as Lion's Pride but it does the job great)
battery tweaks and an app for it
More ads blocked.
More ram for gaming (getting closer to pride)
- Reboot into xRecovery and make a back-up of your current ROM. (You'll need a working xRecovery or else it will say Device/SD Card busy).
- Wipe the following in xRecovery:
- Factory Reset (Full wipe)
- Wipe Cache Partition
- Wipe Dalvik Cache
- Wipe Battery Stats
The following steps are only required if you don't have the new 2.3 kernel and .71 baseband, if you do have them you can reboot your phone and enjoy this ROM.<li>Turn off the phone by taking out your battery when ROM installation is finished<li>Open Flashtool and flash the FTF Bundle I made available for download. Press on Flash and follow the steps given to put your x10 into flashmode and flash the baseband and kernel.<li>When Flashtool is finished you can plug out the USB, turn your phone on and enjoy this ROM
Downloads are below
Rom V4 http://mediafire.com...cpsf4i2dzb2sts1
New ad blocks
A small update for performance
KERNELS for my Rom
Unlocked Bootloaders here http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1253853
Locked Bootloaders http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1226826
Edited by Kinglion3494, 11 December 2011 - 06:19 AM.