5 replies to this topic

putbinoot

putbinoot

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300, Jiayu G3.
Sim has packed in so go to shop for replacement but they can't replace it, what a pile of s***. Have to order over phone and wait 4 days for and i am still on phone 17 minutes later know doubt getting charged a fortune as i am phoning from land line and she seems to keep stalling and saying she is checking things. Or is this a free number 07973100450.

Edited by putbinoot, 30 September 2011 - 02:01 PM.

Posted Image

dadashi

dadashi

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,157 posts
  • Devices:MonteCarlo + HTC EVO 3D
thats funny, because when I got my OMC, they transfered my usuall orange number to the new sim right there in the shop in 5 minutes and I still have my first sim with the same number....so they could've done it

MonteCarlo + HTC EVO 3D

putbinoot

putbinoot

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300, Jiayu G3.

thats funny, because when I got my OMC, they transfered my usuall orange number to the new sim right there in the shop in 5 minutes and I still have my first sim with the same number....so they could've done it

Yeah I know they can do it that's why I went to shop but it seems if I bought a sim they could do it but they don't have stock to give for faulty sims which is very poor. They should be able to give you a sim then order the replacement from stock for themselves.

Posted Image

tillaz

tillaz

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,858 posts
  • Interests:Alien Life
  • Devices:Moto X
best way to get a sim card hassle free from orange is this ( its free of charge of course)

http://freesim.orang....srch=1&sissr=1

can do the same for nearly all networks, just Google FREE SIM CARDS T MOBILE, o2, VODAFONE, ect........

Edited by tillaz, 30 September 2011 - 03:57 PM.

unrandomsam

unrandomsam

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 916 posts
  • Devices:Xperia Play / Xoom / ZTE Blade

best way to get a sim card hassle free from orange is this ( its free of charge of course)

http://freesim.orang....srch=1&sissr=1

can do the same for nearly all networks, just Google FREE SIM CARDS T MOBILE, o2, VODAFONE, ect........

I believe orange still sends free 2g (and edge) only sims (everyone else sends 2G/3G ones) this is unless its changed super recently.

Edited by unrandomsam, 01 October 2011 - 05:41 PM.

tillaz

tillaz

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,858 posts
  • Interests:Alien Life
  • Devices:Moto X

I believe orange still sends free 2g (and edge) only sims (everyone else sends 2G/3G ones) this is unless its changed super recently.

the sims i received a year back were 3g, didnt think there were 2g & 3g sims thought it just depended on the modem i your phone & if the carrier supported the 3g network

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users