Sim packed in / orange suck

Guest putbinoot

Guest putbinoot

Sim has packed in so go to shop for replacement but they can't replace it, what a pile of s***. Have to order over phone and wait 4 days for and i am still on phone 17 minutes later know doubt getting charged a fortune as i am phoning from land line and she seems to keep stalling and saying she is checking things. Or is this a free number 07973100450.

Edited by putbinoot

thats funny, because when I got my OMC, they transfered my usuall orange number to the new sim right there in the shop in 5 minutes and I still have my first sim with the same number....so they could've done it

Guest putbinoot

thats funny, because when I got my OMC, they transfered my usuall orange number to the new sim right there in the shop in 5 minutes and I still have my first sim with the same number....so they could've done it

Yeah I know they can do it that's why I went to shop but it seems if I bought a sim they could do it but they don't have stock to give for faulty sims which is very poor. They should be able to give you a sim then order the replacement from stock for themselves.

Guest unrandomsam

best way to get a sim card hassle free from orange is this ( its free of charge of course)

http://freesim.orang....srch=1&sissr=1

can do the same for nearly all networks, just Google FREE SIM CARDS T MOBILE, o2, VODAFONE, ect........

I believe orange still sends free 2g (and edge) only sims (everyone else sends 2G/3G ones) this is unless its changed super recently.

Edited by unrandomsam

Guest tillaz

I believe orange still sends free 2g (and edge) only sims (everyone else sends 2G/3G ones) this is unless its changed super recently.

the sims i received a year back were 3g, didnt think there were 2g & 3g sims thought it just depended on the modem i your phone & if the carrier supported the 3g network