• To join z kernel
    • Add to restart
    • App 2 SD
    • Timescape can show music Gmail photos
    • Take Xloud and BE

effect:

105d37e7d41d1f28c5e7ccdda06d38a27f52c426a1da4692ea7230102c7de4d46g.jpg

ROM installation method:

1. Reboot into xRecovery and make a back-up of your current ROM. (You'll need a working xRecovery or else it will say Device/SD Card busy).

2.Wipe the following in xRecovery:

- Factory Reset

- Wipe Cache Partition

Into the Advanced Options

- Wipe Dalvik Cache

- Wipe Battery Stats

3.Go to install Custom Zip and choose sdcard Xperia_AniKing_V2.1.0.zip

The following steps are only required if you don't have the new 2.3 kernel and .71 baseband, if you do have them you can reboot your phone and enjoy this ROM.

4.Turn off the phone by taking out your battery when ROM installation is finished

5.Open Flashtool and flash the FTF Bundle I made available for download. Press on Flash and follow the steps given to put your x10 into flashmode and flash the baseband and kernel.

6.When Flashtool is finished you can plug out the USB, turn your phone on and enjoy this ROM!

Download:

Xperia_AniKing_V2.1.0.zip

FTF bundle (2.3.3 kernel and baseband .71)

Edited by AniKing

Guest Kinglion3494

Good job man. So you ported this from the arc? Cuz in build.prop every build number is from x10 2.3.3? Did you just change it to 2.3.4?

Guest AniKing

Good job man. So you ported this from the arc? Cuz in build.prop every build number is from x10 2.3.3? Did you just change it to 2.3.4?

wow``i just change it 2.3.4

Guest franzfrontal

Hi,

your work is almost perfect! ;)

Unfortunately Facebook Inside Xperia does not work like it should! The photos and contact information are not shown! The same with regard Timescape: Facebook does not work!

Please fix these bugs and your ROM will be perfect!

thanks

Francis

Guest AniKing

Hi,

your work is almost perfect! ;)

Unfortunately Facebook Inside Xperia does not work like it should! The photos and contact information are not shown! The same with regard Timescape: Facebook does not work!

Please fix these bugs and your ROM will be perfect!

thanks

Francis

Thank you for your advice as soon as I repair :D

Guest cjsabaki

Nice work!!

Been on v2.0 since release yesterday, no issues at all!!

Clean, fast, and stable!! Looks very nice too!!

Any changes from v2.0 to v2.1.0???

Thank you for sharing your work!!

Best regards,

Chris

Guest AniKing

Nice work!!

Been on v2.0 since release yesterday, no issues at all!!

Clean, fast, and stable!! Looks very nice too!!

Any changes from v2.0 to v2.1.0???

Thank you for sharing your work!!

Best regards,

Chris

thanks`` v2.1.0 Include facebook youtube and market

Guest Kinglion3494

wow``i just change it 2.3.4

I'm actually being serious. The build.prop is built like stock 2.3 Rom for x10. Plus same everything. And the fact that theme manager isn't implemented. I think you just changed the line to 2.3.4 and this is 2.3.3. People this is not 2.3.4. Just stock Rom edited.

Edited by Kinglion3494

Guest jpminou

I'm actually being serious. The build.prop is built like stock 2.3 Rom for x10. Plus same everything. And the fact that theme manager isn't implemented. I think you just changed the line to 2.3.4 and this is 2.3.3. People this is not 2.3.4. Just stock Rom edited.

1-really you found something interesting!!!!! who care if 2.3.3 or 2.7.9 ;)

2-95% of the roms available are stock 2.3.3 with some tweaks and themes,don't you think so????

3-are you a dev??? can you port the latest MIUI????sure no ;)

so please keep here a place for this nice rom discussion.thanks

Edited by jpminou

Guest Kinglion3494

1-really you found something interesting!!!!! who care if 2.3.3 or 2.7.9

2-95% of the roms available are stock 2.3.3 with some tweaks and themes,don't you think so????

3-are you a dev??? can you port the latest MIUI????sure no

so please keep here a place for this nice rom discussion.thanks

All I'm saying is it is not 2.3.4. And actually I have 2 Roms. Clearly u don't pay attention to this forum. I'm not bashing the uploader. I like this Rom. It's just not 2.3.4.

Guest jpminou

All I'm saying is it is not 2.3.4. And actually I have 2 Roms. Clearly u don't pay attention to this forum. I'm not bashing the uploader. I like this Rom. It's just not 2.3.4.

i pay attention that's why i asked if you are a dev?your 2 roms are copy with some tweaks.

No hard feelings but try encourage better than finding useless things.as you can see fewer devs left here,so...

Guest Kinglion3494

i pay attention that's why i asked if you are a dev?your 2 roms are copy with some tweaks.

No hard feelings but try encourage better than finding useless things.as you can see fewer devs left here,so...

Your right. I just wanted to point out it wasn't 2.3.4. Good Rom though. But time to move on.

Edited by Kinglion3494

Guest zodiac100

Hey great work but can you make a flashable zip for SE wall papers including live wallpappers. Can you also include the SE Alarm.. I really need this please or can someone tell me where I can get them.

China Time:10/4/2011

Update Xperia_AniKing_V2.1.1

• Facebook working in timscape
  • Add English RootExplorer

f204f474c13cef10adc9deffe83efb3f37faee68fb060fdb24cff8d62e2a6d3d5g.jpg

Download:

Xperia_AniKing_V2.1.1

ROM information:

Producer: AniKing
    Version: 2.3.4
    Starting BBS: MuMaYi BBS

Credits:
    • Transplant arc2.3.4 each function normally
    • Depth, very smooth. Streamline
    • Depth beautification, accurate to 1% power
    • To join z kernel
    • Add to restart
    • App 2 SD
    • Timescape can show music Gmail photos
    • Take Xloud and BE

effect:

105d37e7d41d1f28c5e7ccdda06d38a27f52c426a1da4692ea7230102c7de4d46g.jpg

ROM installation method:

1. Reboot into xRecovery and make a back-up of your current ROM. (You'll need a working xRecovery or else it will say Device/SD Card busy).

2.Wipe the following in xRecovery:

- Factory Reset

- Wipe Cache Partition

Into the Advanced Options

- Wipe Dalvik Cache

- Wipe Battery Stats

3.Go to install Custom Zip and choose sdcard Xperia_AniKing_V2.1.0.zip

The following steps are only required if you don't have the new 2.3 kernel and .71 baseband, if you do have them you can reboot your phone and enjoy this ROM.

4.Turn off the phone by taking out your battery when ROM installation is finished

5.Open Flashtool and flash the FTF Bundle I made available for download. Press on Flash and follow the steps given to put your x10 into flashmode and flash the baseband and kernel.

6.When Flashtool is finished you can plug out the USB, turn your phone on and enjoy this ROM!

Download:

Xperia_AniKing_V2.1.0.zip

FTF bundle (2.3.3 kernel and baseband .71)

Guest jpminou
Hey great work but can you make a flashable zip for SE wall papers including live wallpappers. Can you also include the SE Alarm.. I really need this please or can someone tell me where I can get them.

Open any rom zip other than miui and take the clock app and put it in system/app set permission and reboot.

Guest zodiac100

Open any rom zip other than miui and take the clock app and put it in system/app set permission and reboot.

The only rom I have on my comp is tripnArc and I cant see clock apk any where in there. Only digitalclock widget and semc desk clock apk.

Does anyone have this apk for the alarm clock....i got the wall papers, and some other stuff from the rom I have but no clock apk.

Guest jpminou
The only rom I have on my comp is tripnArc and I cant see clock apk any where in there. Only digitalclock widget and semc desk clock apk.

Does anyone have this apk for the alarm clock....i got the wall papers, and some other stuff from the rom I have but no clock apk.

Semc desk clock is the one you are looking for,so try it.

Edited by jpminou