Colonel Zap - Stock Rom Dump

Guest PedroVader

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wrtease

no i did not.can you tll me which rom ou installed and can you delete the handset drivers as their should be ones on the handset to install.i installed the new stock rom earlier today and then rooted it .got ftm mode so just unpluged the mobile and then set it to ftm mod then conected usb cable to it then pc then it picked up hanset drivers allowed them to install then got drive letter then ejected it then double clicked the three clockwork files and got it working again okay.

Guest philmein

if you have no luck you could try booting clockwork from adb (same method for rom dump )

how would i do that??

i can only get ftm mode or if i turn the phone on i get android fmv on boot but that just keeps looping i installed pauls superboot in error and have tombs clockwork installed even tho it doesn't show (goes in ftm mode instead) no drive just diagnostic mode DFU

Edited by philmein

Guest spigot

you cant yet.... but you can flash one of available roms (they are all rooted on 2.3.4) smile.gif

i'm sure i will be available very soon tho...

Thank you. So I'll wait for rom based on 2.3.5 :)

Guest dadashi

used the tpt image it installed orange stock 2.3.4 can i now use pauls soperboot and pauls cwm to get root and cwm again?

do we have a tpt for the omc..?

Guest philmein

do we have a tpt for the omc..?

yes we have a tpt stock image for the omc works a treat to run the tpt the installed pauls superboot and cwm no more ftm modelaugh.gif

if any body gets stuck on 2.3.5 quickest way to remedy is using the tpt image