Lion's Gingervillain 3.3 V4 RELEASED (12/11/11) NOW 2.3.7

Guest Kinglion3494

Guest Kinglion3494
Weekend comming new miui 1.10.8

You chanche create a fully working miui rom for x10

Portet from desire yeah

I'll check on it and see about the port

Guest mt2jjj

just tryed this rom. it is enough light , with unusefull stuff, stable aswell, and have speed,,but i back to pride one rom, i dont like look of this rom.

cheers

mt2

Guest Kinglion3494
just tryed this rom. it is enough light , with unusefull stuff, stable aswell, and have speed,,but i back to pride one rom, i dont like look of this rom.

cheers

mt2

Thats fine. I like the Sony interface more also

Guest mt2jjj

yep, sony interface is unique and special, when have more time i will change his look(home.apk), add few things, more options for better customization.....

Guest Kinglion3494
yep, sony interface is unique and special, when have more time i will change his look(home.apk), add few things, more options for better customization.....

Yes it really is

Guest ErraticTomTom

Just to make you all aware, I've installed the SE launcher on this ROM and it works perfectly, no problem using different CM themes with it, also using email.apk from SE with this too, this is my new daily and look forward to future updates. ROM is great! Thank you!

Guest Kinglion3494
Just to make you all aware, I've installed the SE launcher on this ROM and it works perfectly, no problem using different CM themes with it, also using email.apk from SE with this too, this is my new daily and look forward to future updates. ROM is great! Thank you!

Im glad you like it. Next update will be for fury and this and will be a battery life extension update

Guest Synn21588

So should I download this rom or wait for the fury update!? you're making it too hard to find a daily rom!!! :P

Here is a request, can you make longpress of the volume down button with screen off play/pause music? I ride my motorcycle a lot and this would be very handy!!!

Edited by Synn21588

Guest Kinglion3494
So should I download this rom or wait for the fury update!? you're making it too hard to find a daily rom!!!

Here is a request, can you make longpress of the volume down button with screen off play/pause music? I ride my motorcycle a lot and this would be very handy!!!

Wow lol. This requires hardware key remapping. But its possible. If I'm not mistaking there's an option for that in cyanogen settings on this rom. You should check it out. And both updates for gingervillain and fury will be on the same day lol. Its a simple battery update

Guest Synn21588

Wow lol. This requires hardware key remapping. But its possible. If I'm not mistaking there's an option for that in cyanogen settings on this rom. You should check it out. And both updates for gingervillain and fury will be on the same day lol. Its a simple battery update

Just saw the option in CM settings.

Wow this ROM is fast fast fast! love it! Can't wait for a battery update. Nice work, keep it up.

Edit: seems like audio stutter is present. Anyone else confirm this?

Edited by Synn21588

Guest Kinglion3494

Just saw the option in CM settings.

Wow this ROM is fast fast fast! love it! Can't wait for a battery update. Nice work, keep it up.

Edit: seems like audio stutter is present. Anyone else confirm this?

Thanks.,and no. No audio stutter here. I'll test some more and look for it. Was it once that it happened or does it keep happening

Guest Synn21588

Thanks.,and no. No audio stutter here. I'll test some more and look for it. Was it once that it happened or does it keep happening

I found audio stutter with v1 of the rom without update. Booted into xrecovery and flashed update and audio stutter fox and it took care of the problem. Would xloud work on this rom? I would love to be able to flash it on

Guest jianlin

I found audio stutter with v1 of the rom without update. Booted into xrecovery and flashed update and audio stutter fox and it took care of the problem. Would xloud work on this rom? I would love to be able to flash it on

doom 4b kernel works on this rom?

Guest Kinglion3494

I'll look into that. And yes xloud works but dsp manager is better