[ROM] ZTE Wanna-be-MIUI-r01.0

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

maxbig1

maxbig1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

hmm, thats odd.. well, you may try that LGCalibrate and similar stuff.. or even better, try installing new deadlinks kernel, it has improved calibration and multitouch hack.. as for softkeys, if you swiched from stock tmn /2.1/ then it might be keylayout since i use default here for all cm7 roms, no one ever complained about that, not sure

peering a little on the net I saw that tmn soft stone is the ZTE links and probably you would know the different harrdware tell a rom for this device? thanks

equiliym

equiliym

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,346 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Racer
  • Twitter:@equiliym

peering a little on the net I saw that tmn soft stone is the ZTE links and probably you would know the different harrdware tell a rom for this device? thanks

you could try reverting to your old rom that you used and using root explorer, get the keychars and keylayout from your rom and put in this, they are in /system/usr/, in this rom i just added default qwerty files that comes with cyanogenmod7 but never had issues with it
edit: i dont have link stock rom nor anything so i cant check :(

Edited by equiliym, 02 November 2011 - 08:49 PM.

Suffering-oriented programming.. "First make it possible. Then make it beautiful. Then make it fast."
if i helped please press the vote up button :3

maxbig1

maxbig1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

you could try reverting to your old rom that you used and using root explorer, get the keychars and keylayout from your rom and put in this, they are in /system/usr/, in this rom i just added default qwerty files that comes with cyanogenmod7 but never had issues with it
edit: i dont have link stock rom nor anything so i cant check :(

ok I'll try

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users