[ROM] ZTE Wanna-be-MIUI-r01.0

Guest equiliym

Guest equiliym

just checked myself and is fine, the .rar file is not corrupt for me

,rar? if its .rar cwm wont open it p;

BlackMux, try from this link, its my upload on mediafire, should work

Guest Rahulj85

are we talking about this? senseracer2.3-r1.zip...works like a charm for me..great rom equiliym..i am still finding my way around it..:-)

also, equiliym quick question. how does one customise the lab and rab of the launcher?

Edited by Rahulj85

Guest Racerboy

,rar? if its .rar cwm wont open it p;

BlackMux, try from this link, its my upload on mediafire, should work

i meant .zip .......:rolleyes: i use winrar and all .zip files by association are .rar file icon

your rom works fine anyway :P

Guest equiliym

are we talking about this? senseracer2.3-r1.zip...works like a charm for me..great rom equiliym..i am still finding my way around it..:-)

also, equiliym quick question. how does one customise the lab and rab of the launcher?

i think i added sensehero theme to 2.3 rom so you can just menu>add>custom shortcut and then when you choose your app, you click on the icon on the left and pick a transparent image from icon pack.. if not included, just add a transparent png on sdcard and pick it with callery.. after that just drop that custom shortcut over lab/rab :) also in sense settings you can try sensehero theme, looks nice too.. when i release a new version of senselike rom, ill make a thread about it and we will talk more about everything

Guest maxbig1

I have problems with screen calibration. the menu button and back button do not work. is there any possible solution? my support is a soft stone ZTE thanks!

ho problemi con la calibrazione dello schermo. il tasto menu ed il tasto ritorno non funzionano. c'è qualche possibile soluzione? il mio supporto è un zte soft stone grazie

Guest equiliym

I have problems with screen calibration. the menu button and back button do not work. is there any possible solution? my support is a soft stone ZTE thanks!

ho problemi con la calibrazione dello schermo. il tasto menu ed il tasto ritorno non funzionano. c'è qualche possibile soluzione? il mio supporto è un zte soft stone grazie

what do you mean it doesnt work? what rom did you use before this? it has defauld keychar layout, i can only think of that.. maybe softstone has different keychar layout D:

Guest maxbig1

what do you mean it doesnt work? what rom did you use before this? it has defauld keychar layout, i can only think of that.. maybe softstone has different keychar layout D:

the touch screen is off center a little further down I think we need some application to center it in the original rom tmn mobile display option is the screen calibration thanks

Guest equiliym

the touch screen is off center a little further down I think we need some application to center it in the original rom tmn mobile display option is the screen calibration thanks

hmm, thats odd.. well, you may try that LGCalibrate and similar stuff.. or even better, try installing new deadlinks kernel, it has improved calibration and multitouch hack.. as for softkeys, if you swiched from stock tmn /2.1/ then it might be keylayout since i use default here for all cm7 roms, no one ever complained about that, not sure

Guest maxbig1

hmm, thats odd.. well, you may try that LGCalibrate and similar stuff.. or even better, try installing new deadlinks kernel, it has improved calibration and multitouch hack.. as for softkeys, if you swiched from stock tmn /2.1/ then it might be keylayout since i use default here for all cm7 roms, no one ever complained about that, not sure

peering a little on the net I saw that tmn soft stone is the ZTE links and probably you would know the different harrdware tell a rom for this device? thanks

Guest equiliym

peering a little on the net I saw that tmn soft stone is the ZTE links and probably you would know the different harrdware tell a rom for this device? thanks

you could try reverting to your old rom that you used and using root explorer, get the keychars and keylayout from your rom and put in this, they are in /system/usr/, in this rom i just added default qwerty files that comes with cyanogenmod7 but never had issues with it

edit: i dont have link stock rom nor anything so i cant check :(

Edited by equiliym

Guest maxbig1

you could try reverting to your old rom that you used and using root explorer, get the keychars and keylayout from your rom and put in this, they are in /system/usr/, in this rom i just added default qwerty files that comes with cyanogenmod7 but never had issues with it

edit: i dont have link stock rom nor anything so i cant check :(

ok I'll try