CM7 and Profiles management

Guest BillBong

Guest BillBong

I didn't wanna clutter up the main CM7 thread so I just wanted to find out if there's an easy way to re-set the standard profiles. I had problems with the phone vibrating on everything which in the end was to do with something in the profile settings. I don't use profiles so I deleted them all except for one and now I can't get the phone to vibrate at all on incoming calls, even when I select the vibrate setting in the drop-down widget and it shows the "vibrate" icon.

I've cycled through all the settings, I've tried selecting "no override" in all the settings in the Profile section but I can't get it set up right. I basically just want it to vibrate when I select "vibrate" mode and not to vibrate when in silent or ringtone mode.

Guest plegdroid

could try an over the top reflash with the same rom your already using, this would mean you would not have to reinstall your apps again and would place all the original profile back as before removing them. if you've put apps in system they will have to be replaced though:)

once back you can change settings as you wish.

Edited by plegdroid