4.5 for Android released
The update improves forecast, decreases internet traffic, increases graphics quality, adds new widgets and notifications.
All new features of the eWeather HD, ver.4.5:
• Radar interval decreased to 5 minutes.
• Added radar for Alaska, Puerto Rico, Guam.
• 48 hourly weather forecast graph with detailed description.
• Rotate phone for switch hourly weather clock and hourly weather graph.
• New widget: Hourly weather forecast graph.
• New filters for earthquakes list.
• Humidity and precipitation amount in status bar notification.
• Filter for weather alerts.
• Sound for weather alerts.
• Fixed problem with unstable HD widgets.
• More details weather icons: slight rain, medium rain, strong rain, etc.
• Added local time in locations list.
• Context help.
• Improved temperature digits in status bar notification.
• Start alarm clock while click on top right corner of the widget (enable at Menu->Options->Widgets).
• Colors changed to standard Android's color palette.
• New weather update schedule options.
• Turkish language supported.
• More fast reports.
• Internet traffic is reduced.
• Graphics quality is increased .
• Location precision is increased.
• Font sizes is added for notification status bar area.
• Icon sizes is added for weather clock.
• Earthquake place description is added in earthquake map widget.
• Precision is increased for moon phase icon.
• New option is added for disable animation on screen swipe.