best weather app... opinions?
Posted 31 January 2013 - 11:23 AM
Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:07 PM
Sea surface temperature was added on the map, in the current conditions, in the forecast for today, in the status bar and on the widgets.
New features of the eWeather HD, ver.4.8:
• Buttons for switch current city on the widget was added.
• Options for display button for start alarm clock from widget was added.
• Independent options for landscape and portrait mode was added.
• Duplication of the alarms about earthquakes and weather warnings was removed from the status bar.
• HD mode for page switch was added.
Posted 14 June 2013 - 05:12 AM
Cloud satellite layer was added on the map (USA only yet).
New features of the eWeather HD, ver.4.9:
• Cloud satellite layer (USA only yet).
• Gradient colors for background and colors for text in app and on widgets.
• Better map resolution for radar and map widgets.
• Full screen mode and option for hide title.
• Option for low temperature before high temperature option.
• Option for inverse wind arrow direction.
• Option for copy colors for widgets.
• Option for size of the sunrise and sunset points.
Posted 17 June 2013 - 01:11 PM
Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:49 AM
New features of the eWeather HD, ver.5.0:
• Widgets for lockscreen was added (only for Android 4.2 and 4.3).
• The speed of the radar and cloud satellite was increased few times.
• Cloud satellite layer added for Europe, Japan and Australia.
• Option was added for replace current conditions with hourly forecast data on widgets and notification area based on measurement age.
• Option was added for show current conditions in 10 day forecast.
• Widgets are more stable now.
• App size was decreased on 15%: 7.8 Mb instead of 9.3 Mb
Posted 10 December 2013 - 12:14 PM
• Two lines mode for 1x1 widget.
Read more: http://www.elecont.c...Android-52.aspx
Posted 22 January 2014 - 09:07 AM
I want simple homescreens, BBC widget (when I swipe to another screen) has basic info, click on it for more detailed forecasts.
Posted 30 January 2014 - 12:19 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users