3 replies to this topic

schiz0phrenia

schiz0phrenia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:U8800
Hello,

I got a problem started this morning and keeps going ridicilously.

I plug my phone to my computer last night for charging. In the morning i took it and see that it was stuck so i unplugged the battery and try to boot it. Reboot Loop occours. It shows Ideos for 5-6 seconds and then resets.

At the end i copied Turkish B136 dload folder and give a fresh install to stock rom from bootloader.
It installed very well, didnt give any errors or else. But there wasn't signal at all... I figured that there is NO IMEI number in the about page. It shows 0.

- I tried to install stock rom again and again. It doesnt work.
- I tried to change AMSS files (dzo's and some of my old backups) that doesnt work either.
- Tried to activate pin code and deactivate it. Only once it shows there is a simlocklock and it disappears right after. Never showed up again.

Now i can't make any calls else Emergency. What would be problem and how can i solve this?

Jetba

Jetba

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Devices:Huawei U8800 Ideos X5
What rom and have you modified your partitions? I dont think that rom could have change this, but it was reported that removing dualsystem removal can mess your xuid up.

schiz0phrenia

schiz0phrenia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:U8800

What rom and have you modified your partitions? I dont think that rom could have change this, but it was reported that removing dualsystem removal can mess your xuid up.

Not any rom. I plugged my telephone to my PC in purple screen and my anti-virus programme deleted the image folder.

Jetba

Jetba

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Devices:Huawei U8800 Ideos X5
Okay. got i myself somehow. same. Had to format my image, and my imei went to 0 too...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users