[Q] Boot-loop and now there is no IMEI

Guest schiz0phrenia

Guest schiz0phrenia

Hello,

I got a problem started this morning and keeps going ridicilously.

I plug my phone to my computer last night for charging. In the morning i took it and see that it was stuck so i unplugged the battery and try to boot it. Reboot Loop occours. It shows Ideos for 5-6 seconds and then resets.

At the end i copied Turkish B136 dload folder and give a fresh install to stock rom from bootloader.

It installed very well, didnt give any errors or else. But there wasn't signal at all... I figured that there is NO IMEI number in the about page. It shows 0.

- I tried to install stock rom again and again. It doesnt work.

- I tried to change AMSS files (dzo's and some of my old backups) that doesnt work either.

- Tried to activate pin code and deactivate it. Only once it shows there is a simlocklock and it disappears right after. Never showed up again.

Now i can't make any calls else Emergency. What would be problem and how can i solve this?

What rom and have you modified your partitions? I dont think that rom could have change this, but it was reported that removing dualsystem removal can mess your xuid up.

Guest schiz0phrenia

What rom and have you modified your partitions? I dont think that rom could have change this, but it was reported that removing dualsystem removal can mess your xuid up.

Not any rom. I plugged my telephone to my PC in purple screen and my anti-virus programme deleted the image folder.