[OLD THREAD SUPPORT ONLY] [ATOMICMOD]

Guest tillaz

Guest JThumar

I used titanium back up to restore my apps......ohmy.gif

Tillaz Avatar game is not working on V6.......do i need to do something other than just install apk ?

People with bad battery life, did you do a titanium backup...

Edited by JThumar

i did not make any restore from tittanium, i done a clean installation and my bat performance is bad  with governator ondemand and no over clocked 

Edited by hacrn

Everything works like a charm but i cant recieve or send any MMS. I went to my network provider("GLOBUL" for Bulgaria) but they couldn't figure it out too. I have all the settings and such but the problem is still there, so .... someone?

edit: Clockwork Mod, Atomic V5

edit2: Problem Review - Recieving MMS, when i click "Download" it changes to "Downloading" and that's it. No download, no error or somethin'.

edit3: already tried Handcent SMS from the Market

Try going back to a stock ROM and see if it works from there.

@ razzmataz1478

With the Logic ROM version 2.0.0 of Angry Birds is very smooth for me.

I've not tried Atomic v6 much since I switched to Logic instead, but anyone wanting to track battery drain should install BetterBatteryStats (XDA edition).

I would of stuck with Atomic v5 with the camera/audio fix patch, plus there was an addon to join the contacts but tillaz has deleted the file. join-test2.zip I think it's name was was, but I lost this file :(

Edited by H3ROS

OT: Hey tillaz I just wanted to PM you but you are not allowing PMs I would like to ask you a question about the battery saving kernel and let you test my new one if you are still interested.

OT: Hey tillaz I just wanted to PM you but you are not allowing PMs I would like to ask you a question about the battery saving kernel and let you test my new one if you are still interested.

PM should work its not been turned off by me, anyway sent you a PM tell me if you receive it.

yeah, i will test your kernel if you want, i got this a while back for usb host

post-913969-0-23414900-1329515846_thumb.

Edited by tillaz

Guest holtend

Great ROM, thanks :)

I missed 5 and went straight from 4 to 6 and its fast...i liked the old launcher, as it was so customisable and seems more user friendly than the latest 1.

I have 1 slight issue and thats a yellow/green line that appears at the top of my screen in this ROM.....not in any others.

Is there a way for me to get rid of it??

heres a sreenshot SxJPs.jpg

Thanks for all your work, it really is amazing :)

EDIT it doesnt show up too well here....but if you look here you will see what i mean http://imgur.com/SxJPs

Edited by holtend

Guest Wacky.ddw

Im having "bad" battery life and i did a titanium backup restore.

I recharged my phone it was full at 17.00h and now its 04.33h so thats allmost 12 hours and i have 62% and my phone was on standby most of the time.

So i wouldnt call that bad but atomic is great because of its extreme good battery life. When i flashed the 'improved battery life kernel' from v5 it was working great and the battery life seemed to be good, so whats wrong with that kernel?

Great ROM, thanks :)

I missed 5 and went straight from 4 to 6 and its fast...i liked the old launcher, as it was so customisable and seems more user friendly than the latest 1.

I have 1 slight issue and thats a yellow/green line that appears at the top of my screen in this ROM.....not in any others.

Is there a way for me to get rid of it??

heres a sreenshot SxJPs.jpg

Thanks for all your work, it really is amazing :)

EDIT it doesnt show up too well here....but if you look here you will see what i mean http://imgur.com/SxJPs

That will be the battery bar, turn it off from the atomic settings.

And to anyone having bad battery life turn this off if its on

Edited by tillaz

Guest holtend
tillaz]That will be the battery bar, turn it off from the atomic settings.

And to anyone having bad battery life turn this off if its on

Thanks mate....its obvious now you say what it is :lol:

Cheers :)

Edited by holtend

Guest JThumar

Well my phone went dead from 12% overnight in standby and i don't use battery bar....there is some problem trying to figure out what is eating up battery in standby !!

Edited by JThumar

Well my phone went dead from 12% overnight in standby and i don't use battery bar....there is some problem trying to figure out what is eating up battery in standby !!

will look into it, but really the only change that could affect battery is the launcher, it could be an app you have running or your titanium backup restore.

i would not use titanium. most if not all app data is stored on the sdcard until you manually remove it, i just back up all my downloaded apps with androzip app manager and restore them with this

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1310742

best thing to do is flash v6 before you go to sleep add nothing to it and check the battery drain in the morning, if its not as bad you know its your back up or an app running...

i would say about 4% battery drain from night till morning is normal, any more and theres a problem

Edited by tillaz

Guest JThumar

I am using go launcher so launcher should not be the problem....

Thnks will try this......but i have been using titanium back up since V3...never had any problems.....

I never keep titanium back up running.......

will look into it, but really the only change that could affect battery is the launcher, it could be an app you have running or your titanium backup restore.

i would not use titanium. most if not all app data is stored on the sdcard until you manually remove it, i just back up all my downloaded apps with androzip app manager and restore them with this

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1310742

best thing to do is flash v6 before you go to sleep add nothing to it and check the battery drain in the morning, if its not as bad you know its your back up or an app running...

i would say about 4% battery drain from night till morning is normal, any more and theres a problem

Edited by JThumar

Thnks will try this......but i have been using titanium back up since V3...never had any problems.....

when i was testing v6 the battery drain overnight was 4%, i would try the above as 12%+ is not right

Guest JThumar

Also at times the battery reduces directly by 3% which never happened with previous versions......it goes from 30 - 27% directly

when i was testing v6 the battery drain overnight was 4%, i would try the above as 12%+ is not right

Guest JThumar

Tillaz in what mode the phone should be connected to PC to use this app ? Just plug USB or the phone should be switched off ? USB debugging is on but my lappie does not show the phone in device manager......sad.gif