Anyone got Google Music working with the ZTE Racer?

Guest JasonLeeming

Guest JasonLeeming

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has managed to get Google Music working with the ZTE Racer? I've tried version 3.0 and the 4.0 version, both of which work on my ZTE Blade, but neither are working on the Racer.

Guest JasonLeeming

i installed it, version 3.0, had no problems but not in us so i dont really need it..

Want to swap the link of your APK file for an invite to Google Music? I have 6 left, so I don't mind giving you one.

By the way, I'm in the UK, but I just used Hotspot Shield to create a US IP address to sign up. Once you've signed up you'll never need to use a fake IP address again, and it will just work all of the time.

Guest equiliym

Want to swap the link of your APK file for an invite to Google Music? I have 6 left, so I don't mind giving you one.

By the way, I'm in the UK, but I just used Hotspot Shield to create a US IP address to sign up. Once you've signed up you'll never need to use a fake IP address again, and it will just work all of the time.

sure, ill send you links on pm and if you dont mind explaining how to make that hotspot work too :) i tried google music 4.0.1 on my racer an hour ago, it appears that it FC due to egl driver, it says it cant get a valid screen resolution so i tried it with chinese B02 rom which you can find here, a bit older cm7 nightly but it works well and gm 4.0.1 worked on that rom without a problem