[ROM]|22/01|Oodie pRiMe X| MIUI [2.1.20] | MultiLanguage !! | (Unlocked & Locked BL)

Guest Oodie

Guest Larson_X10

Hello everybody,

Very good job for this rom, I find one thing to add in this; there is no zooming for the camera, a good camera with 8 mégapixel. Can you do something please?

here is something interesting about lights between hardw buttons, if u dont have installed fix for and they dont work just down status bar and long press on brigness button and lights will on.funny:)

Guest dashkura

Is the ringtones bug solved ?

When setting a song in the miui menu, it not play when calling me but if I set it in the music menu with a long press on it it works

And Miui backup FC on the 1.11.4 when I clik save

Edited by dashkura

Guest vaykosill

thank you oodie,best MIUI ever

using your rom for a mounth,love it and love your kernel too,also your logo and boot animation

no bug to report

and yes,media issue has been solved (includin' ringtone problem),new kernel solved it

Guest dashkura

I olso have a problem with "the sound settings" => "ringtone setting" for had a mp3 to ringtones, that don't work by this way.

(I'm with the X10_MiUi PRIME_oKernel-fXPmoD-beTa#3.ftf and the last prime 4.1)

I have to go in the theme settings to change in it the ringtones :/ a little soucy, just to know :)

little edit: Miui Backup have a FC when superuser is check on the backup and work well without ;)

Edited by dashkura

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 1eyedmonster

Every rom has wlod when backing up superuser just de-select when backing up,and to set mp3 ringtones settings-themes-edit theme-scroll to the bottom and assign ringtone/message tones there works a treat

hi oodie,installed the last 4.3 last night and everything was good

but today got more than 10 wlod,it reset by itself ,even when not using it

I didn't even had a one wlod. As 1eyedmonster said it maybe backup issue. Or maybe you didn't do a full wipe before install.

Guest 1eyedmonster

Have just notice this the ringtone settings issue is kernel related after flashing the dk. Mod you can't set ringtone but the okernel fxp works great this is easy the best rom to date! Was gutted when trip left and though that was the end of miui on x10! But oodie is a God with what he can do!!!! Long live oodie

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest 9Lukas5

Yes done it mate but the keyboard vibration doesn't work on prime 8

Has it ever worked^^? For me not. But if you haven't used OTA yet, only as info: I'm managing the OTA repository and in the OTA versions, I always changed the market to the newest one (3.4.4 atm), replaced the keyboard with an ics keyboard, added music.apk from freex10 froyo times and added the digitalclockwidget.apk from sony.

Regards,

L

I got fat fingers so quite handy for me is there a fix for it?

Has it ever worked^^? For me not. But if you haven't used OTA yet, only as info: I'm managing the OTA repository and in the OTA versions, I always changed the market to the newest one (3.4.4 atm), replaced the keyboard with an ics keyboard, added music.apk from freex10 froyo times and added the digitalclockwidget.apk from sony.

Regards,

L

It worked in other releases with the black keyboard . But i didn't put it in this lite version :D

Prime 7 is excellent :wub:

Is existing a fix for the charging with the phone off ?

i think that offline charging work, just need few moments to start when turn off

The green LED appear at the instant I connect the charger, I don't know if the phone is charging !

yes, and leave it min or two, they should start to charge