334 replies to this topic

ninjagordy

ninjagordy

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

It just says incorrect pin code????

hi , right ... use the 1234 at that point if you put 0030 in the x-sim , this is in the phone that is unlocked or you have been using. it should then activate as normal... once you have this , swap it to your omc and type in 0032

it must be registering your sim with the x-sim installed on your old/unlocked phone beforeit will work in the omc

Zte Blade (sanfransisco) , Zte Skate (Montecarlo)

DB006

DB006

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Devices:OMC (ZTE Skate) + LG GT540 2.1
Personally I think this X-SIM is duff, as it won't let me input anything other than 1234 in either my old unlocked phone or the OMC :angry:
Now to wait until the 2nd Dec for the Orange unlock

Posted Image

ninjagordy

ninjagordy

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Personally I think this X-SIM is duff, as it won't let me input anything other than 1234 in either my old unlocked phone or the OMC :angry:
Now to wait until the 2nd Dec for the Orange unlock

may be , email the dude on ebay, he will send you a new one...

DB006

DB006

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Devices:OMC (ZTE Skate) + LG GT540 2.1

may be , email the dude on ebay, he will send you a new one...

Ahh, that'd be cool, shame I ordered it from DealXtreme though :rolleyes: back in September, dispatched on the 30th Sep and landed on my doorstep Nov 2nd!!!
Orange unlock on the 2nd Dec anyways, so not all bad - Gonna try and F up the girlfriends Blackberry with the XSIM now, just for the lols :P

Edited by DB006, 03 November 2011 - 01:08 AM.

Posted Image

zomgbugs

zomgbugs

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
I've tried all the methods shown here, but none of 'em seem to be working, anyone got any other ideas?

glossywhite

glossywhite

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,878 posts

I've tried all the methods shown here, but none of 'em seem to be working, anyone got any other ideas?

Here's the best idea; wait for a proper unlock :)

zomgbugs

zomgbugs

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
:'(

Me no want orange, Me want Giffy!

Well, saying that, doesn't seem like I've got much of a choice

- Thanks

glossywhite

glossywhite

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,878 posts

:'(

Me no want orange, Me want Giffy!

Well, saying that, doesn't seem like I've got much of a choice

- Thanks

Likewise. giffgaff are my only network.

zomgbugs

zomgbugs

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
Got the turbosim working with nokia x2, but when putting it into the mc, and using codes 0030/0032/0096 takes me to sim unlock page, I've tried all of the given codes; some of them tell me to enter the sim unlock code - others let me use the phone, but it just doesn't connect to any of the networks.

It shows GiffGaff in the network section, but there's just no service.

Edited by zomgbugs, 08 November 2011 - 10:58 PM.

ninjagordy

ninjagordy

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Got the turbosim working with nokia x2, but when putting it into the mc, and using codes 0030/0032/0096 takes me to sim unlock page, I've tried all of the given codes; some of them tell me to enter the sim unlock code - others let me use the phone, but it just doesn't connect to any of the networks.

It shows GiffGaff in the network section, but there's just no service.

once you run it in the other fone 0030 , back in omc 0032 an then set the apn settings or it only dials out and texts out...no incoming calls texts

turn data on as well....

zomgbugs

zomgbugs

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

once you run it in the other fone 0030 , back in omc 0032 an then set the apn settings or it only dials out and texts out...no incoming calls texts

turn data on as well....

I'm not too worried about data right now, because setting up the apn is straightforward, but I just can't get any service on the phone - it just refuses to connect to the O2 network, so right now - no calls/texts in either direction.

zomgbugs

zomgbugs

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

I'm not too worried about data right now, because setting up the apn is straightforward, but I just can't get any service on the phone - it just refuses to connect to the O2 network, so right now - no calls/texts in either direction.

Btw, I don't know if it matters, but I'm using the latest cm7 when trying to do this.....

So, does it matter if I'm using this? or should I use the BlueMonte Rom?

Edit: (Turns out it didn't matter, but the BlueMonte rom responded differently to the codes I entered than cm7)

Edited by zomgbugs, 09 November 2011 - 01:26 AM.

nesser

nesser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Devices:virgin monte carlo
it does work , but one issue is a delay when other people text you , other than that it perfect , had it now for a month , to solve the incoming text problem change to gsm only after you have texted , or just ask them to phone u back . it does work . the ebay link has gone , but look for xsim , nothing else as far as im aware.

zomgbugs

zomgbugs

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

it does work , but one issue is a delay when other people text you , other than that it perfect , had it now for a month , to solve the incoming text problem change to gsm only after you have texted , or just ask them to phone u back . it does work . the ebay link has gone , but look for xsim , nothing else as far as im aware.

I already have X-Sim, got it from here:

http://www.ebay.co.u...984.m1497.l2649

Indiant

Indiant

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia, ZTE Blade&Skate
Could somebody create a conclusion of the "working" cards? Or a poll would be good on the top of the topic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users