Photo

[DEV] Official ZTE Libra Gingerbread (Android 2.3.5)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

imontov

imontov

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Hello Thank you very much! Turned back to the backup. But ... tell me please, or poke his nose. I can not in any way to flash the firmware on the official Portuguese Android 2.2FRY_P733NV1.0.0B04 through. Exe. I have a Libra gen2 2.2. (error message) Thank you very much. Native firmware was ZTE Libra Android 2.2 LIFERU_P733NV1.0.0B02

Akash P

Akash P

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 293 posts
  • Devices:Sony Xperia ZR

Hello Thank you very much! Turned back to the backup. But ... tell me please, or poke his nose. I can not in any way to flash the firmware on the official Portuguese Android 2.2FRY_P733NV1.0.0B04 through. Exe. I have a Libra gen2 2.2. (error message) Thank you very much. Native firmware was ZTE Libra Android 2.2 LIFERU_P733NV1.0.0B02

Well, that is because by flashing this rom (Official ZTE GB) you have converted to Gen 3 (or whatever new name is given to it), Wheras your Backup (Android 2.2) will work on only Gen 2 Blade.. I advice you to downgrade to Gen 2.. Try using TPT method.

Edited by Akash P, 12 October 2011 - 02:00 AM.

Sony Xperia ZR ( C5502) (Rooted!)

Try a thing you haven’t done three times. Once, to get over the fear of doing it. Twice, to learn how to do it. And a third time, to figure out whether you like it or not.

Amphoras

Amphoras

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts
Wondering if there is a way to make a TPT using this that will work on Gen 1 phones to convert them to Gen 3, like wbaw did with the Gen 1 to Gen 2 TPTs. I tried flashing the amss.mbn, amsshd.mbn, partition_zte.mbn, appsboot.mbn and appsboothd.mbn files from this with Gen 1 versions of the other files with a Gen 2 CWM, but when it should have booted into recovery, I just got a load of flashing lines on the screen. Flashing one of the Gen 1 to Gen 2 TPTs put it back to normal.

TPT Helper lets you easily repartition your ZTE phone, install a new ROM and for the Blade, convert to/from Gen 2. Available for Orange San Francisco/ZTE Blade, Orange Monte Carlo/ZTE Skate and Orange San Francisco II/T-Mobile Vivacity. https://market.andro...horas.tpthelper

TPTs and other apps

Mancom

Mancom

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade 2.2
I find this rom very slow, whole UI is painfully slow, battery life is the worst one I saw anywhere, barelly can last for 1 day. Fully charged at night, at 4pm it`s empty. WTF ?!

I flashed it by memory card, from About, System Update. Before I was on Official Play 2.2.2 ROM by windows flash.

What`s yours speed?

Sammy GT-I8000 >>NXXJG2<<

hecatae

hecatae

Hardcore

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,251 posts
  • Devices:Moto E

I find this rom very slow, whole UI is painfully slow, battery life is the worst one I saw anywhere, barelly can last for 1 day. Fully charged at night, at 4pm it`s empty. WTF ?!

I flashed it by memory card, from About, System Update. Before I was on Official Play 2.2.2 ROM by windows flash.

What`s yours speed?

how long have you been running this rom for?

less than 24 hours and complaining about battery life?

Mancom

Mancom

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade 2.2

how long have you been running this rom for?

less than 24 hours and complaining about battery life?

Don`t get me wrong, I know about battery life in new roms. I change them frequently. I know it may be short, but never like this one. It`s very short. Not less than 24H, but for like 3 days, I flashed it just when it showed up.

What about slowness of it? I saw some debug references in build.prop (debug.composition.type=mdp) Is debuging enabled on this rom?
I noticed also, that it has hw acceleration enabled by default.

Sammy GT-I8000 >>NXXJG2<<

.mil

.mil

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Libra

6 Flash Clockwork Mod 4.0.15 for Gen 2.5

Sorry, where did you take this? I can't find?

Edited by .mil, 19 October 2011 - 03:34 PM.

Shonk

Shonk

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
See post 3
I put the links in for people

http://android.modac...ial-gen-3-only/

Sorry, where did you take this? I can't find?

hecatae

hecatae

Hardcore

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,251 posts
  • Devices:Moto E
just to confirm cm7 does not work with gen 3, due to ril issue, you get no data or calls.

going to self kang cm7 with proprietary files pulled from my gen3, then compare with gen2 to work out which files have changed to look at building a universal converter zip for gen3

ok, 1st issue:

gen3 no longer uses libloc.so it does not exist in the zte 2.3.5 rom So build breaks as gps.blade.so requires obj libloc.so Off to edit a few more lines in device target

andr0idbeliev3r

andr0idbeliev3r

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • Devices:Sapo a5 (Portugal's ZTE Blade)

Getting hsdpa on t-mobile. Think we need to call this gen3

On my ZTE, i already get HSDPA on GEN 2 STOCK FROYO

Thanks to all developers for developing such beautifull and stable ROMS and thanks to Google for developing android aaaaand thanks to the original creators of android.

My devices:

ZTE Blade- MegaDrive 4.0.4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users