[16 Oct 2011][ROM ] LibraGinger RLS3.1 for BLADE V880 - base on Libra Gingerbread

Guest burstlam

Ah, most of the Gen 2 roms redirect /cache to /data, so you can get away with having a small /cache. I assumed this rom would do the same. I can make another layout with a bigger /cache partition, but I won't have time until sometime tonight. If you need to download stuff in the meantime, you'll probably have to go back to the original partition sizes (just reflash the original TPT) or try one of the other suggestions from your Google search.

@Amphoras - thank you for your offer to make another layout, but I've just managed to fix the problem. I've applied cache2tmpfs_blade_froyo_signed.zip (md5sum c89cb62c10e6ff622d1a4c1809596e91) from http://android.modac...89#entry1603789 and it has worked perfectly - both "busybox df -h" and "Quick System Info" both report /cache as now being 42M.

Thank you again for all your help.

Jaime

Installed 3.1. Had to do a full wipe before this installed on top of RLS3.0. Then re-installed CM7 Notification Bar, PowerMenu and Circle Battery.

Floating point is now ok in Antutu, but the Wi-Fi icon disappears randomly and stays gray (doesn't change to white or green). After a while, the Wi-Fi connection is lost and can't get the IP address.

Guest Hataka_Fuusen

maybe dumb question,can i use this rom in zte blade gen2?

Normally, yes it's what i done i have originally a zte blade gen1 mod to gen2

Edited by Hataka_Fuusen

Guest the_crevis

Does anyone else have a problem with the battery life ?? And also each time I reboot i loose 1%

Think about it: when the phone reboots it uses a lot of power to reload the file system again etc. -1% is good for a reboot.

So there's no 'problem with battery life' as you say

usb data transfer between sd card and pc not working on this rom....is there any other people with this problem?..I have a blade gen2 tpt

Usb transfer works fine here on windows 7

Edited by Guest

Guest crblues

Hello

First of all Great work burstlam!!

I have a "Sapo A5" (Portuguese blade) and your 3.1 works great. But I have a problem, the cm dialer isn't translated to Portuguese, so I replaced the files in yourÅ› add on with the files from last nightly of cyanogenmod. But that made the sms app crash in the settings, so i replaced mms.apk with the one distributed with gsf, and now everything seems to work just perfect. So I have attached the modified file so that people can have the right translation on the file. Hope you don't mind.

Everything else seems to just work. Thats great

Now it is very fast and sleek, Think I'll keep this one as my main rom...

LibraGinger-CMdialler-V1.zip

Edited by crblues

Everytime I open messaging settings I'm getting FC with message "The application Messaging (process com.android.mms) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.".

My Blade is Gen2 wbaw TPT (originally Gen1). Anybody experiencing this issue? Thanks in advance.

Everytime I open messaging settings I'm getting FC with message "The application Messaging (process com.android.mms) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.".

My Blade is Gen2 wbaw TPT (originally Gen1). Anybody experiencing this issue? Thanks in advance.

Yes, I have seen the same thing. I use GO SMS and was attempting to turn off the notifications in the stock messaging app but received the error message you mentioned when trying to access the settings menu.

Guest timfimjim

Can anyone who's tested this ROM tell me how it compares to GSF and GSF mods such as blade mix / Blue ginger? I'm looking at smoothness / performance.

In my own findings - it seems pretty good. What's everyone else found?

Thank you

Edited by timfimjim

Guest psycho84

Can this be used on Orange San Francisco blade from Switzerland (converted to Gen2). I am wondering because of thread name: LibraGinger RLS3.1 for BLADE V880

I love your work and I still use one of your older roms because everything seems to work fine and smooth and I would like to try something newer :)

Stupid question, I guess it can because I still have rom zips that have V880 in its name :)

Edited by psycho84