Photo

[ROM][GEN1-2-3] Moldovan Mile-High-Mountain-Pie RLS9 (Android 2.3.5)

* * * * - 46 votes

• Please log in to reply
1141 replies to this topic

jellgool

jellgool

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Devices:ZTE San Francisco
You better use Swedish Snow RLS7 though....

sf_sf

sf_sf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:zte blade
I have a GEN1 blade and I would like to install this ROM using the TPT method. This will be my first custom ROM so I want to make sure I can revert to stock when necessary.

I already rooted my phone, installed clockwork and made a nandroid backup. I'm also installing Titanium to backup my data.

I wonder if the nandroid backup will be sufficient to restore the phone to how it is now after using the TPT install method. I understand the TPT install converts your phone to GEN2. Does this mean that I will have to manually downgrade to GEN1 if I want to restore my backup? Or will that happen automatically?

Thanks!

Amphoras

Amphoras

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts

I have a GEN1 blade and I would like to install this ROM using the TPT method. This will be my first custom ROM so I want to make sure I can revert to stock when necessary.

I already rooted my phone, installed clockwork and made a nandroid backup. I'm also installing Titanium to backup my data.

I wonder if the nandroid backup will be sufficient to restore the phone to how it is now after using the TPT install method. I understand the TPT install converts your phone to GEN2. Does this mean that I will have to manually downgrade to GEN1 if I want to restore my backup? Or will that happen automatically?

Thanks!

You'll need to convert back to Gen 1 before you can restore your backup.

TPT Helper lets you easily repartition your ZTE phone, install a new ROM and for the Blade, convert to/from Gen 2. Available for Orange San Francisco/ZTE Blade, Orange Monte Carlo/ZTE Skate and Orange San Francisco II/T-Mobile Vivacity. https://market.andro...horas.tpthelper

TPTs and other apps

myates

myates

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Hi guys,
I flashed this ROM today, and it works great except every few seconds I get a 'Sorry! The process android.process.media has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.' error message. It seems to be a common problem but I can't find a solution anywhere - can you help??
Apologies in advance if I'm being an idiot, or if I'm flouting the 'No wipe, no whine' rule - I thought I did everything right when I flashed it!
Thanks

abhivsm94

abhivsm94

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Devices:XPERIA PRO(MK16a),Blade
unfortunately my touchscreen is completely not responding after several reboots ....
i like this rom very much ...
any soln...
pls hlp me...

Sulthekk

Sulthekk

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 619 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade

Hi all!

Sorry for being a noob...
Anyone know how to unlock a gen3 phone? I've patched the gen3 zip and now get the pin challenge, but since it's a locked phone I'm asked to enter the unlock code.

I've tried several apps and they all genereate the same code but it doesn't work.

Anyone?

EDIT: Okay, forget what I said. Libra probably has the sim check issue fixed, and GEN3 is Libra firmware. I have no idea then.

Edited by Sulthekk, 29 April 2012 - 05:55 PM.

nabby21

nabby21

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Devices:ZTE blade, OLED, GEN 2, CM7
I put moldavan mile high on my phone ages ago, but cant remember if I upgraded to GEN2 or not, because Im aware you don't need to. However, when I ask mr.pigfish(the app), he says I have GEN2 model. Does this indefinitely mean I upgraded my OLED GEN1 to GEN2, or does it say that anyway because of the ROM that's on there? Any way to find out for sure? As I'm thinking of changing to cm7 or cm9, as I keep getting the "forced closed unexpectedly" message with moldovan. Thanks in advance. Feel free to pm me with help, cheers

Andy58

Andy58

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade/Orange San Francisco
Trust Mr Pigfish.

avira.tank

avira.tank

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Interests:Android ROMs for ZTE Blade / OSF
  • Twitter:@-
AnTuTu = 1887 points
Quadrant (Robot) = 48.78 FPS
The best ROM ever !!!!!!!

480@768Mhz
SmartAss v2
BFQ

flixblixclix

flixblixclix

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Interests:Browsing
  • Devices:Dell xcd35
  • Twitter:@flixblixclix
Developer must keep their eye on this rom......... this s best and amaingly fast too........

Be Smart, Not Hard.

ben016

ben016

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

AnTuTu = 1887 points
Quadrant (Robot) = 48.78 FPS
The best ROM ever !!!!!!!

480@768Mhz
SmartAss v2
BFQ

Which kernel do you use?

avira.tank

avira.tank

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Which kernel do you use?

2.6.35.7-perf+
zte-kernel@Zdroid-SMT

VeilaKillar

VeilaKillar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
Can't install Google Play. Market should be replaced but instead it's remain still and I can't use it! Installed latest google apps and nothing. What am I doing wrong?

sam tyler

sam tyler

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 302 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade Gen1 R.B.M.1 Grand X
just installed this ROM.went into proximity sensor calibration the proximity said x fail.i pressed calib button,but it still said fail.any help out the there please?

Hello?could someone help me with my dead ZTE Blade? as i`m trapped in 1973!

tyrol_gangster

tyrol_gangster

Regular

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade (Orange SF OLED)
i wonder if somebody can help, please, i am getting the 'phone storage is getting low' error when trying to update apps on the Market. now what I don't understand is how can it get low with this ROM since it includes A2SD, so can somebody please explain WHAT is being stored in the internal storage and how do i browse it / delete??? i even tried manually moving all the apps to SD (i.e. not the EXT partition) but it doesn't help either, still getting these or similar values (approx 260mb of internal storage used):

A2SD storage:
total 504mb, free 354mb

internal storage:
total 294mb, free 28.46mb

system storage:
total 160mb, free 34.66mb

system cache:
total 42mb, free 42mb

Edited by tyrol_gangster, 24 August 2012 - 07:45 AM.

tyrol_gangster

tyrol_gangster

Regular

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade (Orange SF OLED)
solved - didn't previously move dalvik cache to ext

Edited by tyrol_gangster, 31 August 2012 - 11:55 AM.

nfh

nfh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
I have this ROM installed on my San Francisco for a while and it has been working perfectly.

My wife also owns a ZTE Blade (San Francisco) Gen1 phone, with the white cover and originally with Android 2.1. Today I flashed it with this Moldovan Mile-High-Mountain-Pie RLS9 ROM and I am having two issues that I still wasn't able to solve:

1) the proximity sensor does not work, no matter what I do. I already tried several different tools to calibrate it, but it does not respond (I get my hand close to the sensor, but nothing happens). I also tried to use the Emode Helper tool, but I didn't find a way to launch it (it is installed as a system app, but I don't know how I can launch it).

2) when the phone's screen is off (on the lock screen), it suddenly turns on, the same was as if I pressed the power button. It turns off again after a few seconds, and does this for several times. It does not happen always.

Any help?

Andrei Lisnic

Andrei Lisnic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
As a cititzen of Moldova, I totally approve this ROM.

Edited by Andrei Lisnic, 08 November 2012 - 09:25 AM.

avira.tank

avira.tank

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

As a cititzen of Moldova, I totally approve this ROM.

Privet patzanu ^_^

I have this ROM about 4 months, and I don't have any problems. Very good and stable ROM. Battery life is cool. Wi-Fi work very well. Games work good.

Edited by avira.tank, 12 December 2012 - 02:59 PM.

SeyzeRmd

SeyzeRmd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
c

Edited by SeyzeRmd, 17 June 2013 - 01:36 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users