ZTE Tania 1GHZ

Guest nash1977

Guest Sebastian404

I used to sit near some Windows 7 developers and all I heard from them was there was lots of security in the hardware that would only let it boot signed stuff, lots of posturing and laughing at iPhones and Android devices for 'weak security'...

Of course since it's a Microsoft product the reality is probably very different.. but I'm not really aware of a very active wm7 'scene', I've only ever met 1 person with a wm7 device and she won it in a raffle and was only keeping it because she could not work out how to get her music back off it.

However, there is a chance it's not a Skate, there was a 'mystery' device in the blades kernel build that ZTE announced as a WM7 device last year, its more than likely that.

Guest iam_smithers

It's barely worth looking at due to the fact that it only has 4GB storage and Windows Phone 7 doesn't really do expandable storage so it's highly unlikely to have a card slot (though that said I always thought the minimum requirement was 8GB so I don't quite know how ZTE have wangled WP7 with only half of that). The processor should be alright though, since the minimum requirement is for an ARMv7 Snapdragon or something equivalent.

Edited by iam_smithers

Guest kallt_kaffe

The only thing that comes to my mind is the phrase: "Resistance is futile! Prepare to be assimilated!"

Maybe if we all ignore it hard enough it just pops out of existance and falls into the void?