CLOSED: Upgrade to MoDaCo Ad Free (or extend your current membership) for 1 year for only $9, with extras!

Guest PaulOBrien

Edit: I regret to announce this offer is no longer available!

For a very limited time only, in association with Filesonic, we are offering the chance to join MoDaCo Ad Free (or extend your current membership) for 1 year for only $9!

Not only will you get your Ad Free membership, but you will also get 30 days of Filesonic Premium.

In order to take advantage of this offer you simply need to do the following...

• Click on this link - http://mdc.gd/modacofs - to visit the Filesonic Premium signup page

• Forward your payment confirmation to '[email protected]', including your MoDaCo username in the e-mail

...and that's it! Your MoDaCo account will be upgraded / extended within 24 hours!

Once again, thanks for your support and thanks to Filesonic for making this offer possible. :)

P

This item was promoted to the News page - click here to view.

I am upgrading / extending accounts as soon as I can, i'm doing it manually atm because i'm waiting for Filesonic to put in the API I need.

Although I say 24 hours, that's just to cover my back. ;)

P

Guest bluecat99

How long will this offer last? It's just that I already have a Filesonic Premium account which runs out on the 24th of this month and I don't want to mess the timings up on that, but I do want to contribute to this site again.

I purchased a 30 day membership, less than 30 days ago. I forwarded that email to the email address. Does it still count?

Unfortunately, it has to be bought through our link as Filesonic are covering the regular cost of your membership. :)

P

How long will this offer last? It's just that I already have a Filesonic Premium account which runs out on the 24th of this month and I don't want to mess the timings up on that, but I do want to contribute to this site again.

I don't have a finite end date i'm afraid as it depends on the take up.

P

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.