kherio

kherio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:magic
Hi there,
I have a ZTE V9 light (now a brick).
It had a 2.1 update 1 and I used the z4root and OneClickRecoveryV9_20110531.apk to root it.
I was able to root and install the recovery-clockwork-4.0.1.5-v9-gen1.img.
I was also able to reboot it in recovery mode and tried to flash the update-cm-7.1.0-RC0-V9-KANG-signed_20110531.zip and update-cm-7.1.0-V9-signed.zip after all wipes.

Now i cannot reboot it in recovery mode because it's always the green android on screen.
It doesn't matter if I reboot it pressing the Vol- or Vol+ with the Power one. Always have the green android.

If I plug the V9 via USB in the syslog I get the following messages:

kernel: [30905.620641] usb 1-4: USB disconnect, address 12
Oct 15 11:06:57 kernel: [30909.017027] usb 1-4: new high speed USB device using ehci_hcd and address 13
Oct 15 11:06:59 kernel: [30911.180290] hub 1-0:1.0: unable to enumerate USB device on port 4
Oct 15 11:07:01 kernel: [30912.968046] usb 1-4: new high speed USB device using ehci_hcd and address 14
Oct 15 11:07:06 kernel: [30918.088060] usb 1-4: device descriptor read/64, error -71
Oct 15 11:07:11 kernel: [30923.314973] usb 1-4: device descriptor read/64, error -71
Oct 15 11:07:12 kernel: [30923.529030] usb 1-4: new high speed USB device using ehci_hcd and address 15

So i think now i have a beautiful brick, righgt?

Is there a solution? Can anybody help me?

Thanx in advance Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

BTW: The adb does not recognize the device.....

plegdroid

plegdroid

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,338 posts
  • Interests:house music, science, technology ,history
  • Devices:LG Nexus 4 . PA. 4.4
hiya have a read of this, this may help:)

http://android.modac...2-optus-zte-v9/

ⓐⓝⓓⓡⓞⓢⓘⓓⓔ ⓘⓢ ⓝⓞⓣ ⓐ ⓢⓘⓝ
4.2.2 -Test monkey.

kherio

kherio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

hiya have a read of this, this may help:)

http://android.modac...2-optus-zte-v9/

Hey thx ;)

Yes i tried that.
I see the ZTE Diagnostic port on COM3. I select the folder with the files in the SW Directory Button.
I see the COM3 "Running"
And I click on Start All. It starts but I get "skip to armprg fail" and nothing else.
I cannot solve my bricked V9....
Posted Image

kherio

kherio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
I have already solved ;)
Now it has CM 2.3.7 and runs perfect

dadit

dadit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:ZTE V9
need help
i flash my v9 with the wrong rom, it was from china that has a CDMA network.
i manage to restore to CM7 thru sdcard via CWM but my imei was erased and i dont get any signal from our local carrier
i have a channel1.nvm back-uped, and attemp to restore my IMEI in FTM mode my pc will detect a com port
but flasher will not communicate with my device when i select the port.
i think it is the only step to restore my IMEI so that my tablet could function also as a mobile phone, that can accept SMS's and call
thanks

mayankmikin

mayankmikin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:zte v9c

need help
i flash my v9 with the wrong rom, it was from china that has a CDMA network.
i manage to restore to CM7 thru sdcard via CWM but my imei was erased and i dont get any signal from our local carrier
i have a channel1.nvm back-uped, and attemp to restore my IMEI in FTM mode my pc will detect a com port
but flasher will not communicate with my device when i select the port.
i think it is the only step to restore my IMEI so that my tablet could function also as a mobile phone, that can accept SMS's and call
thanks

hey , i have flashed my zte v9c tab with a China Unicom v880 Firmware and now i am not able to enter into dfu mode , it just appears and then gone , also when i tried hard enough to so it says  "get armpg failed" . plz help me out even i am not able to fast boot it , however , adb mode is working fine help me out

mayankmikin

mayankmikin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:zte v9c

Hey thx wink.gif

Yes i tried that.
I see the ZTE Diagnostic port on COM3. I select the folder with the files in the SW Directory Button.
I see the COM3 "Running"
And I click on Start All. It starts but I get "skip to armprg fail" and nothing else.
I cannot solve my bricked V9....
unsure.gif

i am having the same problem plz help me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users