ZTE V9 bricked

Guest kherio

Hi there,

I have a ZTE V9 light (now a brick).

It had a 2.1 update 1 and I used the z4root and OneClickRecoveryV9_20110531.apk to root it.

I was able to root and install the recovery-clockwork-4.0.1.5-v9-gen1.img.

I was also able to reboot it in recovery mode and tried to flash the update-cm-7.1.0-RC0-V9-KANG-signed_20110531.zip and update-cm-7.1.0-V9-signed.zip after all wipes.

Now i cannot reboot it in recovery mode because it's always the green android on screen.

It doesn't matter if I reboot it pressing the Vol- or Vol+ with the Power one. Always have the green android.

If I plug the V9 via USB in the syslog I get the following messages:

kernel: [30905.620641] usb 1-4: USB disconnect, address 12

Oct 15 11:06:57 kernel: [30909.017027] usb 1-4: new high speed USB device using ehci_hcd and address 13

Oct 15 11:06:59 kernel: [30911.180290] hub 1-0:1.0: unable to enumerate USB device on port 4

Oct 15 11:07:01 kernel: [30912.968046] usb 1-4: new high speed USB device using ehci_hcd and address 14

Oct 15 11:07:06 kernel: [30918.088060] usb 1-4: device descriptor read/64, error -71

Oct 15 11:07:11 kernel: [30923.314973] usb 1-4: device descriptor read/64, error -71

Oct 15 11:07:12 kernel: [30923.529030] usb 1-4: new high speed USB device using ehci_hcd and address 15

So i think now i have a beautiful brick, righgt?

Is there a solution? Can anybody help me?

Thanx in advance confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif

BTW: The adb does not recognize the device.....

hiya have a read of this, this may help:)

http://android.modac...2-optus-zte-v9/

Hey thx ;)

Yes i tried that.

I see the ZTE Diagnostic port on COM3. I select the folder with the files in the SW Directory Button.

I see the COM3 "Running"

And I click on Start All. It starts but I get "skip to armprg fail" and nothing else.

I cannot solve my bricked V9....

unsure.gif

• 1 month later...

need help

i flash my v9 with the wrong rom, it was from china that has a CDMA network.

i manage to restore to CM7 thru sdcard via CWM but my imei was erased and i dont get any signal from our local carrier

i have a channel1.nvm back-uped, and attemp to restore my IMEI in FTM mode my pc will detect a com port

but flasher will not communicate with my device when i select the port.

i think it is the only step to restore my IMEI so that my tablet could function also as a mobile phone, that can accept SMS's and call

thanks

• 1 year later...
Guest mayankmikin

need help

i manage to restore to CM7 thru sdcard via CWM but my imei was erased and i dont get any signal from our local carrier

i have a channel1.nvm back-uped, and attemp to restore my IMEI in FTM mode my pc will detect a com port

i think it is the only step to restore my IMEI so that my tablet could function also as a mobile phone, that can accept SMS's and call

thanks

hey , i have flashed my zte v9c tab with a China Unicom v880 Firmware and now i am not able to enter into dfu mode , it just appears and then gone , also when i tried hard enough to so it says  "get armpg failed" . plz help me out even i am not able to fast boot it , however , adb mode is working fine help me out

Guest mayankmikin

Hey thx wink.gif

Yes i tried that.

I see the ZTE Diagnostic port on COM3. I select the folder with the files in the SW Directory Button.

I see the COM3 "Running"

And I click on Start All. It starts but I get "skip to armprg fail" and nothing else.

I cannot solve my bricked V9....

unsure.gif

i am having the same problem plz help me

• 1 year later...
Guest Prabhat Jain

need help

thanks

I have the same probb. what should i do? plz helpppppp