Working ADOBE FLASH 10.2, 10.3, 11 BBCiPlayer Streams Feeds..

Guest dadashi

Guest JThumar

Installed Flash 11 on CM7

--Iplayer does not work seemlessly

--Other flash site with embedded flash videos not work seamlessly.(www.cricpass.net)

Shall i try lower version of flash ?

Edited by JThumar

Guest CyberSurfer

Getting a weird error when I try to install the flash app by pressing on it in es file explorer "There is a problem parsing the package". If I try to extract I get "Exception found".

It worked the first time I used it on the original rom, with a 2gb card. I've since reinstalled stock rom, and rooted, now using a 32gb card, but keep getting the above error on all the flash app downloads

Any ideas anyone ?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest yasir152

Installed Flash 11 on CM7

--Iplayer does not work seemlessly

--Other flash site with embedded flash videos not work seamlessly.(www.cricpass.net)

Shall i try lower version of flash ?

I have cm7 and installed iplayer.apk and flash11.apk without any issues. can run iplayer in low quality mode and flash player works fine in stock browser. cricpass.net works fine as well. im using cm 7.1.0 - signed.

Guest JThumar

thnks.....i am able to run iplayer now

have not checked cricpass.net as of now....but i was getting audio but no smooth video using CM7.....now i am on atomic V3.D...will check if cricpass.net works

I have cm7 and installed iplayer.apk and flash11.apk without any issues. can run iplayer in low quality mode and flash player works fine in stock browser. cricpass.net works fine as well. im using cm 7.1.0 - signed.

Guest timkanu

Iplayer using the app in ops post and flash works a treat when set to low quality in app options. OMC > CM7.

I just got this phone the other day 89.99 from argos. Absolute steal for that money. :D

Guest sleazy_diamond

Thanks for the links! Flash 11 works on my OMC with CM7, though the iplayer app says I need a wifi connection (which I haven't got), but it kinda played videos on iplayer via the broswer, just that it was choppy over my 3G connection.

Guest Fossil52

The argos deal is a steal!, thats where i got mine. now with atomic rom and i cant believe how good that is.

Works on OMC with Atomic 3E - Flash 11 and iPlayer as linked on the early pages of the thread, in iPlayer lowest resolution setting.

Nice and smooth vision: not many dropped/repeated frames.

As ever though, I have a "but", which is probably me not reading the instructions:

How do you loose the play/pause/timeline from the bottom of the frame when watching "full frame"?

Guest Katharina

I haven't seen it mentioned so just thought I'd say that the Filmon app works fantastically on the omc. It provides lots of live tv channels including bbc,itv,ch4,ch5 etc. There's no stuttering or poor quality at all.

Anyone tried any other sites they'd recommend?

Edited by Katharina

thanks to the US of Ass the links on the first page are down...I will put the files on to another file share site....basturds

I only just downloaded from first post less than an hour ago,working ok for me.

Just double checked,and all links in first post are working.

Edited by Guest

Thanks guy!<br style="font-family: Arial; ">Worked fine here for meI'm using the rom Nv and now it's actually better!<br style="font-family: Arial; ">great tip that you gave us, my friend!<br style="font-family: Arial; ">Hugs and stays in peace!

biggrin.gif

Edited by PejotA

Guest MadeInMachines

This is amazing! The one downfall of this phone was the lack of flash and its working for me on the orange stock rom with route access. Any chance of getting the itvplayer? I dont think 4od does android app does it?

Its an amazing start - so far it had said 'this isnt optimised for phone browsing when I had a look at eastenders - worked but was really glitchy on a decent speed wifi network. Like super slow mo and more like photos than animated.

Excellent work, thanks so much!

Just tried skyfire and it was really smooth, very good indeed. I'll try and find the low Q setting for my regular browser. So awesome though - gone from bricking my phone to recovering it, find and getting flash and watching bbci in a couple of hrs!

Is 3g too slow for this - is it wifi only really?

Edited by MadeInMachines

Guest kevjames
... its working for me on the orange stock rom with route access ...

How ?

Are you really using the original Orange ROM albeit unlocked ??

Which flash and iPlayer app are you using ?

Guest MadeInMachines

How ?

Are you really using the original Orange ROM albeit unlocked ??

Which flash and iPlayer app are you using ?

Flash 11.0 - I got them both from this thread. Just installed fine like normal. Yeah just using the stock orange rom with route access

Guest kevjames

Flash 11.0 - I got them both from this thread. Just installed fine like normal. Yeah just using the stock orange rom with route access

I have ...

Android version 2.3.4

Baseband version P743TB01

Kernel version 2.6.35.7-perf-zte-kernel@Zdroid-SMT

Build number OUK_P743TV1.0.0B05

Adobe Flash Player 11.0 Version 11.0.1.152

BBC iPlayer Version 1.04

both downloaded from here.

Flash does not work says my device not supported and iPlayer just shows black screen where video should be.

I'm just using the stock Orange Monte Carlo rom - unlocked using instructions given here.

Is there a difference between unlocking and "route access" ??

Edited by kevjames

Guest dadashi

Have you rebooted after installing flash? If you have then delete flash, reboot and install the 10.3 flash version from first page and then reboot again...after that it should work.....10.3 works better with some people's configuration...

Hi,

When I first bought my OMC I tried installing Adobe Flash Player 10.x and 11 but didn't have any success in getting it to work either with the stock browser or with the BBC iPlayer app. I was using a locked unrooted phone on Stock Orange ROM and stock recovery.

I unlocked the phone using the method described in this forum and then installed Clockworkmod and rooted the phone in order to remove some of the Orange apps that I didn't need. Yesterday I installed Flash Player 11 and found that I was able to view Flash media in the stock browser and movies in the BBC iPlayer app played very well provided video quality was set to Low Quality (400kbps) in Settings.

So, it may well be that 'rooting' the phone had some effect, although the app was never granted superuser permissions as far as I am aware. BTW, the system specs and version of Flash in the included message are the same as on my phone.

Hope this helps.

I have ...

Android version 2.3.4

Baseband version P743TB01

Kernel version 2.6.35.7-perf-zte-kernel@Zdroid-SMT

Build number OUK_P743TV1.0.0B05

Adobe Flash Player 11.0 Version 11.0.1.152

BBC iPlayer Version 1.04

both downloaded from here.

Flash does not work says my device not supported and iPlayer just shows black screen where video should be.

I'm just using the stock Orange Monte Carlo rom - unlocked using instructions given here.

Is there a difference between unlocking and "route access" ??

What's the quickest and easiest way to check that Adobe Flash is working? I don't have wi-fi so can't check BBC iPlayer. And it would appear not to work without it on my phone.

I use this site on my laptop http://www.radioplayer.co.uk/ and when I accessed it via the phone it said flash player required, so thought I'd try with that, but I can't get any of the 3 versions to work. Actually looks like it's playing (current song showing as per on laptop), but no sound. And volume is up and I checked with headphones. Nothing.

I've tried rebooting after each install to no avail. Also I'm sure in my first attempt with v11 the app appeared in my tray of applications but after that all I get is the Flash Settings icon there.

I'm running an unlocked, rooted OMC on Atomic v2.5

Any suggestions?