((((( MEGA GAMES THREAD )))))

Guest tillaz

Guest stiefanu

Fruit Ninja Puss In Boots has been just released for Android! It isn't available in the Market, but you can find it on the Internet! Who want the link, pm me :D

Guest Redstarr1

I'm wondering, where do you get these games. If someone says that Need for Speed Hot Pursuit works, how did you install it then? Not from the Market I guess.. Just need someone to point me in the right direction here :-).

Guest Wacky.ddw

I'm wondering, where do you get these games. If someone says that Need for Speed Hot Pursuit works, how did you install it then? Not from the Market I guess.. Just need someone to point me in the right direction here :-).

google Mobilsm market ;)

Guest pandalorian

Its not a game,but i dont want to open a new topic just for a question:

is there are any working pedometer for Skate? All of them i've tried stopped to working when my phone went to sleep mode <.<. I want one to count my daily steps (running on background all the time,dont need to start ).

Any hint? : )

Guest danikey

Which version of the Emissary of War work? For version 1.1.3 to me immediately closes.

Has anyone tried to Sacred Odyssey: Rise of Ayden or Starfront Collision?

thank you

Hi!

GTA III V1.0 Run smooth with 960 mhz and with Zte Blade optimized SD cache! :)

I love this Game!

V1.1 and V1.2 doesnt work for me, only V1.0 works my Skate!

Hi!

GTA III V1.0 Run smooth with 960 mhz and with Zte Blade optimized SD cache! :)

I love this Game!

V1.1 and V1.2 doesnt work for me, only V1.0 works my Skate!

Where you get zte blade cache ?

HEADS UP ALL!!!

all gameloft games on market for 69p :)

Edited by Guest

Yeah, Thanks.

i dont know that its possible V1.3 now. i try this later.

I dont use chainfire because for me its working lot of gameloft games without any program.

Im on my edited & performance tweaked and Battery impro CM7 works nice.

HD Games like your build.prop:

ro.product.manufacturer=ZTE change to ro.product.manufacturer=HTC

Real Racing 2 its very nice game! maybe this is a best! I like NFS and other but the control its too arcade feeling for me :D

Im motorsport fan:D

EDIT

has just occurred to me that I am supporting FPSE, so many playstation games works nice.

I play now Abe's oddysee :)

Edited by fagyi

Guest tillaz

this dude shows the best way to play your android games lol

also i seen onlive is now on android... so if you have a fast home internet connection you can play xbox 360 / ps3 & high end PC games on your phone...

Edited by tillaz

Guest Colibri

this dude shows the best way to play your android games lol

also i seen onlive is now on android... so if you have a fast home internet connection you can play xbox 360 / ps3 & high end PC games on your phone...

Isn't OnLive ARMV7?

Guest tillaz

Yes, it's only for armv7 sad.gif

this is madness armv6 should be 100% possible, all onlive dose is stream a video of the game from onlive servers to your device as the games are ran on there hardware... this was the whole idea of onlive lol

to be honest onlive is a silly idea in my opinion... if they ever go bust or servers go down you cant play your games at all sad.gif

Guest leeolly

I wonder why Smurfs' Village is not compatible with ZTE Skate (market says so). It requires Android 2.2 or later...

Can anybody check? I am running 2.3.7 (CM7)

I got Smurfs Village to work but I did not use the Market. I googled it and downloaded the .apk to my pc then transfered it to my sd card and installed from my file explorer on the phone, it works fine.

i am running 2.3.5 (Atomic V3c)

I know its not games related but has anyone been able to get BBC iplayer or ITV player to work?

Guest pellonet

I got Smurfs Village to work but I did not use the Market. I googled it and downloaded the .apk to my pc then transfered it to my sd card and installed from my file explorer on the phone, it works fine.

i am running 2.3.5 (Atomic V3c)

I know its not games related but has anyone been able to get BBC iplayer or ITV player to work?

I can confirm that using the files reccommended by H3ROSS iPlayer is working fine at the lowest resolution, WiFi only tho.

I have had this installed for about a week & have watched some episodes of EE (I know, sad b'stard) & some Little Britain, all OK

• 1 month later...

Death Rally FREE

Reckless Racing 2

Real Soccer 2012

Zombie Wonderland 2

The Lost City

Monster Shooter

The Sims™ FreePlay

Train Crisis HD Lite

World Cup Table Tennis™

most of them are free